Anyone else love Dust?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MichonneHack27 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

She is an awesome character! She's nice, kind, loyal, and she has a lot of character even if she isn't shown much. I really do wish they'd use her more. She's different she stands out from all her teammates. Her and X-23 have been my personal favorites:). X-23's got grit and spirit. Dust has heart, soul, and inner strength/beauty:). She proves you don't have to dress in tight outfits to be seen. True its because she's Islamic that she wears more conservative. But I still like her:), her religion just adds to her character for me:). 

Also... anyone else wish she and Jay could have dated before he died. Its a little sad nothing ever got to developed before he died.

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Since there's already a thread called Dust Rocks! then it's safe to say that this is a duplicate thread.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.