EARTH 2 NEW ARTISTS

Posted by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Nicola Scott's art but i don't know why for some reason she just doesn't seem a fit for earth 2 i know people think different and i'm sorry but i think she is better fitted for a title like world's finest or catwoman(when Palmiotti starts writing wf)and to the main the artist's i think should take the reins

KEN LASHEY

Lashley's NEW and older stuff for new 52

This guy is talented and i think he can handle earth 2 better his art is not everyone's cup of tea(black hawks reviews) but it is very nice and i easily see him giving Alan Scott more constructs.His covers are outstanding and Yildiray Cinar is just not doing it good on earth 2

TOMAS GIORELLO

This guy is talented and he could also do some work as you can see an earth 2 issue he did above with other dc work he has detail like David finch without making it dark and he uses only pencils

EDIT:CULLY HAMNER

you can see his art he is the top new 52 designer he is a fantastic artist and even helped develop earth 2 designs and i know some people still want Nicola but c'mon

SEAN MURPHY

he is more suited for a dark title-i know may say that but he has done lighter work so he can suit it perfectly

#1 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1658 posts) - - Show Bio

this shouldn't be in battle forum.

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22669 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the art it has I wouldn't want it to change. I also hated the crap art in the 0 issue.

#3 Posted by dondave (38775 posts) - - Show Bio

Good choices but I like Nicola Scott's art more

#4 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#5 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#6 Posted by The_Tree (7858 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind any of these choices except for Sean Murphy. I'd rather just keep Nicola Scott, she's perfect for the superhero vibe that the book has.

I've noticed that Brett Booth seems to be doing a lot of covers for Earth 2 and I have to say, if he steps on as full time artist, I'm leaving the book.

Doug Mahnke would be a really good choice, though.

#7 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.