Who Is The New Lady Ghost Rider??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I keep getting asked who the new Ghost Rider is.  The truth is, I don't know.  I can't distinguish between all the other Ghost Riders!  So to deflect any more questions, I thought this would be a good chance for people to debate who they think the new Ghost Rider is. 
So far, all we know is that the skull is on fire... and there are a couple of lovely lady lumps under the leather jacket!   
Who do you think is this white-blonde skull-faced woman? 
Ghost Rider #3
Ghost Rider #2
#2 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: A relation to the other Riders is likely in my view. Like the new design especially the Sword/Scythe
#3 Posted by Westlife (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds exotic. Maybe that girl who he used to team up with.

Waitaminute. Didn't Dan Ketch have a sister? Or maybe in a twist, it's Naomi Kale. That'd be something.

#4 Edited by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Westlife (1798 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak
Hey remember when Roxanne got turned into that bad person?
#6 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Black Rose. I think she's currently dead, but since when has that been more than a minor nuisance for a comic book character

#7 Posted by Westlife (1798 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak
They said in that Ghost Rider ultimate guide that nobody stays dead in comics for long. But I'm really hoping for Naomi to return, though why she would be killing her child is beyond me. Crossing the fingers on it.
#8 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Babara Ketch probably. 
lokks like there still other ghost rider remain.
#9 Posted by The Stegman (24384 posts) - - Show Bio

well whoever it is...i can honestly say one thing... 

#10 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.