Okay...what next?

#1 Edited by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you want to see Ghost Rider strike next? I wish he can show up in Avengers vs X-men but it's kind to not going to happen since i bet Blaze don't give a damn about it but still...

#2 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would either Ketch or Blaze show up in AvX? Neither are Avengers or mutants. Hell, Blaze gave his view on the Avengers, F4, and the X-Men in .1 of the last run. He said they can kiss his flammable bony @ss.

Blaze needs to take a breather cause he was half the reason the last GR run failed. Ketch needs to return as the main GR. He needs to go back to his roots as a Streel level/supernatural anti-hero. One book, no crossovers (at least for the first ten issues), just character revamping like what Johns has done for GL and Aquaman. No sleep til Brooklyn, Danny!

#3 Posted by Grubich (367 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda want both Danny and Johnny to be the two main ghost riders and some event where one or both to face off against the avengers. But mostly a run of the ghost rider brothers.

#4 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX:

I thought it was Alejandra who fail it ,but right ,last run version of Johnny Blaze i really don't like his looks ,and he sure don't give a damn about them at all.

@Grubich:

Thats would be great like another tittle of Ghost Riders.

#5 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@ka385385: Starting with Fear itself instead of building a back-story for a few issues is the only have. Alejandra should of had the Danny treatment. But they never gave her any chance to be herself and develop on her own before Blaze was there. He hindered her development so much by being in this comic so soon.

#6 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX:

Ghost Rider was all about Johnny Blaze ,i can't see why give Alejandra a chance since she probably not going to be success anyway.

#7 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@ka385385 said:

@TheGreyOutcastX:

Ghost Rider was all about Johnny Blaze ,i can't see why give Alejandra a chance since she probably not going to be success anyway.

Not this run though. He was meant to lose the power, but it should have been like what Blaze did in Danny's run. Appear later after she had some work done to establish herself. Never gave her this chance. She was doomed to have deal with Blaze thus never could actually grow as a character. Williams and Marvel screwed her over.

#8 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

i want alehandra or whatever her name is to die and give johnny back his mojo. first no emotion, recluded from birth, slave to adam, then rebellious ok i can take it so far then stupid, then b!tch, then selfish, then nothing.

#9 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder if we will see Ghost Rider in recently event "This is War"

#10 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.