Ghost Rider Sequel?

#1 Posted by Ghost Rider 2.0 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

The title is sort of self explainitory. Tell me what you think about a Ghost Rider movie sequel. Any plot ideas?

#2 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Vengeance should appear, that's for sure. Lilith could appear too. They also have to flesh out Zarathos' past and his relationship with Johnny.

::POSSIBLE MOVIE SPOILERS::

Like... Zarathos is revealed to be a memory-stricken archdemon who's power was fragmented by Mephisto after Zarathos lost the crown of Hell during a power-struggle with Mephisto. Mephisto uses those fragments of Zarathos to create his "Ghost Riders."

However, as accidents happen, Mephisto accidently out Zarathos himself into Johnny instead of a portion of Zarathos' power... that's why Mephisto wants the "power" back so badly by the end of the first movie. That's also why Caretaker had control over his "Ghost Rider" form while Johnny didn't.

Mephisto creates Vengeance by giving a portion of Zarathos' power to Michael Badilino, and sends him to kill Johnny, thus getting Johnny's soul and reclaiming his prisoner, Zarathos.

At the same time, Lilith comes into the picture, revealed to be Zarathos' demonic lover. She wants to mate with Zarathos and create an army of super-powerful demon children. However, Johnny refuses to allow it to happen for three reasons. 1. He'd have to be the one boning Lilith since Zarathos is in his body, but he's faithful to Roxanne. 2. He thinks it's one of Mephisto's tricks. 3. He doesn't want Lilith to create an army of super-powerful demons, for whatever reason she has (he finds out about the army later).

Post Edited:2007-04-23 17:49:26

#3 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

There'll be guy with a burning skull head on an aweome motorbike with burning wheels.

Oh that's a definite spoiler, I shoulda labelled that.

#4 Posted by Nameless one (516 posts) - - Show Bio

honestly I would like to see a take on Grave Diggers story

his life and adventures no offense to Ghost Ridder current but

I find that interesting.

#5 Posted by Lord Hate (36 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be so cool if they do a sequel.

#6 Posted by phangirl (1 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree i want to see the sequel

#7 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Blaze meets Hannibal King and they take on Lilith and her children, heh, cool.

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe they could bring in Danny Katch. I think thats his name. The other Ghost Rider. I am not sure about a villian though.

#9 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio

If they have a sequal, they should have Vengence in it. Maybe played by that dude who played Marcusio in Romeo and Juliet. But the villian should be Death Watch or Blackout.

#10 Posted by WindStalker (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#11 Posted by venomjr (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't mind seeing Lilith or Deathwatch show up

#12 Posted by Cage 2.0 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

if its made which it shud

• set in LA

• blaze shud be bitter and badass

• longer

• more and better bad guys...also put sum more effort into casting if blackheart was played by a bigger more popular charcter the first film cuda done better

• FIGHT SCENE, AND TONK CHASE SCENES!!!!!!

#13 Posted by Cage 2.0 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

ZARATHOS SHOUD GET A MENTION TOOO

#14 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

If they make a Ghost Rider sequel, it will be completely awful unless Ghost Rider's villain is.... The White House administration. George W, George Sr., Barbara Bush, Condeleeza Rice, Dick Cheney, Rumsfield must all pay for their sins. Those soulless $#(@&s!

#15 Posted by Cage 2.0 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"If they make a Ghost Rider sequel, it will be completely awful unless Ghost Rider's villain is.... The White House administration. George W, George Sr., Barbara Bush, Condeleeza Rice, Dick Cheney, Rumsfield must all pay for their sins. Those soulless $#(@&s!"

ROFL

#16 Posted by spider2dfly (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#17 Posted by spider2dfly (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#18 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

they sould make a sequel but only somebody else make the movie better, not the guy that did the last one and daredevil.

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

How about they don't make a Ghost Rider Sequel? I'd like to see that.

#20 Posted by Black Smile (279 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Vengeance should appear, that's for sure. Lilith could appear too. They also have to flesh out Zarathos' past and his relationship with Johnny.::POSSIBLE MOVIE SPOILERS::Like... Zarathos is revealed to be a memory-stricken archdemon who's power was fragmented by Mephisto after Zarathos lost the crown of Hell during a power-struggle with Mephisto. Mephisto uses those fragments of Zarathos to create his "Ghost Riders."
However, as accidents happen, Mephisto accidently out Zarathos himself into Johnny instead of a portion of Zarathos' power... that's why Mephisto wants the "power" back so badly by the end of the first movie. That's also why Caretaker had control over his "Ghost Rider" form while Johnny didn't.Mephisto creates Vengeance by giving a portion of Zarathos' power to Michael Badilino, and sends him to kill Johnny, thus getting Johnny's soul and reclaiming his prisoner, Zarathos.
At the same time, Lilith comes into the picture, revealed to be Zarathos' demonic lover. She wants to mate with Zarathos and create an army of super-powerful demon children. However, Johnny refuses to allow it to happen for three reasons. 1. He'd have to be the one boning Lilith since Zarathos is in his body, but he's faithful to Roxanne. 2. He thinks it's one of Mephisto's tricks. 3. He doesn't want Lilith to create an army of super-powerful demons, for whatever reason she has (he finds out about the army later).
Post Edited:2007-04-23 17:49:26"

leave it to u to come up with an idea that would make an awsome movie but let me ask and correct me if I am wrong aren't Vengence and Jonny friends?

#21 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Smile says:

"DEADPOOL says:
"Vengeance should appear, that's for sure. Lilith could appear too. They also have to flesh out Zarathos' past and his relationship with Johnny. ::POSSIBLE MOVIE SPOILERS:: Like... Zarathos is revealed to be a memory-stricken archdemon who's power was fragmented by Mephisto after Zarathos lost the crown of Hell during a power-struggle with Mephisto. Mephisto uses those fragments of Zarathos to create his "Ghost Riders."
However, as accidents happen, Mephisto accidently out Zarathos himself into Johnny instead of a portion of Zarathos' power... that's why Mephisto wants the "power" back so badly by the end of the first movie. That's also why Caretaker had control over his "Ghost Rider" form while Johnny didn't. Mephisto creates Vengeance by giving a portion of Zarathos' power to Michael Badilino, and sends him to kill Johnny, thus getting Johnny's soul and reclaiming his prisoner, Zarathos.
Post Edited:2007-04-23 17:49:26"
leave it to u to come up with an idea that would make an awsome movie but let me ask and correct me if I am wrong aren't Vengence and Jonny friends? "

not originally

#22 Posted by Black Smile (279 posts) - - Show Bio

i see what changed that sorry for all the questions just curious

#23 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Vengeance would be a good choice, along with another villain. I would love to see GR and Mephisto fight.

#24 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio

You got to have Blackout in the Sequal. He is a vicious villian. Hell I wouldn't mind if they pulled off the centrious storyline.

#25 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider was the worst movie I had ever seen in my life, so really, they can't possibly make a sequel that's worse.

I'm all up for Deadpool's idea.

#26 Posted by Wolfenstein (781 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I would only go see it if they said Ghost Rider was an Angel.

#27 Posted by fesak (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackout and Deathwatch as villains, and stop the corny one-liners and finger-pointing. I'm almost for a non-speaking role for Blaze/GR after seeing the first.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.