Does Supernatural sorta remind you of the Ghost Riders?

#1 Posted by SpaceCommander (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Anytime I see the Ghost Riders together, it sorta reminds me of Supernatural.  I guess the only similarities are the demonic themes and the fact that they're brothers, but I was wondering if anyone else also felt the same way.

#2 Edited by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpaceCommander:
dude ,you are a mutant who read my mind lol. 
hell ya ,of crouse they are lots of similar place ,like Johnny and Dean have very similar personality (like Bad temperament) 
also ,Danny make a very mistake to help Zadkiel like Sam set Lucifer free. 
they should do a crossover.
#3 Posted by Grubich (368 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385 said:
" @SpaceCommander: dude ,you are a mutant who read my mind lol. hell ya ,of crouse they are lots of similar place ,like Johnny and Dean have very similar personality (like Bad temperament) also ,Danny make a very mistake to help Zadkiel like Sam set Lucifer free. they should do a crossover. "
#4 Posted by ghostrider fan1 (778 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385: im gonna do a fan fic of this i always thought of something like this its a good idea

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.