Powers

#1 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Insanely Rich, and Levitation should be taken off his powers. Not sure if that can be done.

He is a ranger and hardly has any actual gold(money). Only things he has is pretty much what he carrys with him. His dwarf friend Bruenor is the rich king.

Levitation should be removed because he can not do this anymore. A madallion(House Insignia) is what allowed him to levitate.

#2 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

is this the dude from the dark alliance game??

#3 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Yes he was a unlockable character in that game. He has a lot more apperances than that. Theres 18 novels based off him (2more coming atm) and a number of shirt stories as well."

dang i didnt kno he was that popular....but i did like that game when my neighbor had it!! lol r the other characters from the game got their ow stuff to or jus him?

#4 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Insanely Rich, and Levitation should be taken off his powers. Not sure if that can be done.He is a ranger and hardly has any actual gold(money). Only things he has is pretty much what he carrys with him. His dwarf friend Bruenor is the rich king.Levitation should be removed because he can not do this anymore. A madallion(House Insignia) is what allowed him to levitate. "

Why don't you change it yourself?

Moderator Online
#5 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he was a unlockable character in that game. He has a lot more apperances than that. Theres 18 novels based off him (2more coming atm) and a number of shirt stories as well.

#6 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I can remove things with edits? (sorry still not sure what all is and is not allowed with that)

#7 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, and before 1000 points it will go into queue for moderation, but after 1000 points you get live edit.

Moderator Online
#8 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I sent in the edit for those two powers. I plan to update his page as well. The Crystal Shard was not finished out and all of Streams of Silver has been released. I just lack pics to go with them as I have no scanner. I'll have to search around and hope to find some.

Thanks Fesak

#9 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

NP. Though you will only get points for adding stuff, not for removing.

Moderator Online
#10 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#11 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just now getting into this part of the vine. Figure its time I helped out around here. I have another question. Can you make pages on Weapons/Items? Like Drizzt's swords Iceingdeath and Twinkle, or Wulfgar's hammer Aegis-fang. Or should it just be characters.

#12 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Once again thanks. Looks like I'll be busy for a while. lol

#13 Posted by Drizzt (584 posts) - - Show Bio

I sent in for Divine Powers to be removed. There is no reason at all he should have that.

So whoever put that one there please do not re add it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.