Drizzt fan movie trailer

#1 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#2 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

lmfao! They did a good job but the sword fight was terrible.

#3 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree. For a fan vid it was pretty good, though the fight scenes were lacking. Guy who made the vid lives in Texas though so I may try and get in touch with him about some stuff.

#4 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hooking myself up with a pet black panther after seeing that

#5 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

Darn you andy i missed the fan part and though there was  Drizzt movie :-( :-( lol

#6 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I'm hooking myself up with a pet black panther after seeing that"
His panther's supposed to be the size of a Tiger too. 9ft in length, 600 pounds of muscle. Pure silent death. lol

.Mistress Redhead. said:
"Darn you andy i missed the fan part and though there was  Drizzt movie :-( :-( lol
Disclaimer... I here by free myself from any and all misleading circumstances brought by this thread. ^^

#7 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I'm hooking myself up with a pet black panther after seeing that
"
I already have one

Andferne said:

.Mistress Redhead. said:
"Darn you andy i missed the fan part and though there was  Drizzt movie :-( :-( lol
Disclaimer... I here by free myself from any and all misleading circumstances brought by this thread. ^^

"
HAH have to do the disclaimer BEFORE people watch the movie!! ;-)

#8 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
.Mistress Redhead. said:
"HAH have to do the disclaimer BEFORE people watch the movie!! ;-)"
goes to edit his first post

I don't know what you are talking about >.>
#9 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO

they really should do a movie with Salvatores Books... any of them!

Lord of the rings got done, why not his stuff -_-

#10 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
.Mistress Redhead. said:
"they really should do a movie with Salvatores Books... any of them!
There have been talks for years but nothing ever done really. Problem is that it is not just up to Salvatore but up to Wizards of the Coast as well.
#11 Posted by Thespirit (120 posts) - - Show Bio

that actually wasn't bad hah

#12 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
waits for Aztek to watch the video and comment....
#13 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

That could have been much worse.

#14 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if they made a movie, it would have been shit. they would have had to put the entire book into a movie and i guarantee there will be a lot of changes to adapt into a movie format. And many of those changes are not something i'm going to like.

#15 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
".Mistress Redhead. said:
"they really should do a movie with Salvatores Books... any of them!
There have been talks for years but nothing ever done really. Problem is that it is not just up to Salvatore but up to Wizards of the Coast as well.
"

True
#16 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the did a great job with what they had. I hope that they continue to do more than just that 5 minute showing. These people spent their own money to make that and it was entertaining at least. (granted I am a fanboy so...lol) With that said if it was given to a dedicated team that knew the rich history and lore with a decent budget I think they could pull off an amazing Drizzt movie. I do believe that it should be set up with the Icewind Dale trilogy first though, each of the three books being their own movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.