A prediction (possible spoilers)

#1 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

If you read Legion of Super-Heroes #2 (Vol 5), you may see this panel, featuring Brainiac 5 and Dream Girl.

Owned :P And when she walks away,

At least that's what he tells himself.

Later, this happened...

That's right, Dream Girl died. x_X In any case, Brainiac 5 tried to resurrect her, and he succeeds, in a way. She has no longer a body, but she can appear in people's dreams.

Now, on the solicitation of Legion of Super-Heroes #47 for october, this image was shown.

So it seems like her "joke" may not have been a joke at all...what are your thoughts about this? o_O

#2 Posted by warlock360 (27929 posts) - - Show Bio

It might be a cruel joke, seemingly that she cant die anymore and brainiac not of a natural death they are virtually married for eternity.

#3 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"It might be a cruel joke, seemingly that she cant die anymore and brainiac not of a natural death they are virtually married for eternity."
And that's necessarily a bad thing? ;P
#4 Posted by warlock360 (27929 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

lol...no comment...

#6 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't understand that goat scene

#7 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
SilverZeo said:
"I didn't understand that goat scene"
lol, Brainiac 5 had (earlier in the issue) told Cosmic Boy that if he needed to be patronized by someone he respected, he'd teach a goat to talk. (As well as asking Cosmic Boy if he could go get one for him.) I'm not sure it actually belongs in this context though =p
#8 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

well i hope she com back alive and not in his dreams

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.