Best Dragonball Z Villain?

#1 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (5947 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you think was the best villain in Dragonball Z? Here's the list:

Raditz (Goku's older brother)

Cell

Majin Buu

Frieza

Garlic Jr.

King Cold

Vegeta (originally)

Nappa

Androids

Broly

Cooler

Lord Slug

I really liked Cell and Frieza since they were the most ruthless villains in DBZ, I mean Frieza practically killed Krillin in cold blood and Cell destroyed millions of people!

#2 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Storywise?
 Buu he's probably the most destructive.
 
Which did I like the most: Vegeta, before and after.  We still go "But I'm the Prince of the Saiyins!" when we've lost an argument.

#3 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5947 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

Storywise? Buu he's probably the most destructive. Which did I like the most: Vegeta, before and after. We still go "But I'm the Prince of the Saiyins!" when we've lost an argument.

Oh yeah! Buu was the only villain successful at destroying the Earth!

#4 Posted by RScottH08 (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of the choices definetly Cell, he was just awsome. I still remeber watchin the show and seeing him reach perfection and just thinkin "its about to get real" lol

Now from the movies I would say Broly and Cooler. Broly was just a monster, and it was just crazy seeing him blow up the alien slaves planet while they could do nothing but watch. Now idk why but cooler just looked cool, especially how Piccolo had just gotten done destroying all his squad, then cooler just owned him so easily.

#5 Posted by D3athstroke (3964 posts) - - Show Bio

Nappa no contest

#6 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5947 posts) - - Show Bio

@RScottH08 said:

Out of the choices definetly Cell, he was just awsome. I still remeber watchin the show and seeing him reach perfection and just thinkin "its about to get real" lol

Now from the movies I would say Broly and Cooler. Broly was just a monster, and it was just crazy seeing him blow up the alien slaves planet while they could do nothing but watch. Now idk why but cooler just looked cool, especially how Piccolo had just gotten done destroying all his squad, then cooler just owned him so easily.

Oh yeah! I agree that Broly was an awesome villain. It was so cruel when he blew up the aliens' planet.

#7 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to have to go with Frieza. He was such a sarcastic *itch and I loved everything about that!! He was also seemed very prissy to me for some reason, which I loved. Overall best DBZ villain IMO :)

#8 Posted by RScottH08 (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog: ya, definetly. Trunks, Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and Piccolo all dominated so easily, the only thing about it that sucked is how easily he was beat in the end.

#9 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5947 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

I am going to have to go with Frieza. He was such a sarcastic *itch and I loved everything about that!! He was also seemed very prissy to me for some reason, which I loved. Overall best DBZ villain IMO :)

Yeah! I loved how Frieza always believed that he was better than everyone else!

#10 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Rekkr (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Gero/Android 20

#12 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

Cell & Frieza tie

then Vegeta(originally)

Buu sucked but was cool as kid buu

#13 Edited by TheGrandSage23 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza in terms of depth/personality/build up/backstory

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.