Dr. Manhattan in Watchmen movie

#1 Posted by kidwicked (9 posts) - - Show Bio

hey im a huge fan of the doctors and i was wondering do you think they will show him naked full fontal and all in the movie. be interesting to see that

#2 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

-_-

#3 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not overly graphic, but his naked blueness is in the trailer.

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

I checked out the Dark Knight on the Imax the other day and they played the Watchmen trailer. I saw Manhattan naked but I didn't see his junk. For it not to be visible on a screen THAT big, it's probably not there.

#5 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, for those who haven't seen it, there is a link to the trailer in my blog on the left of this page. It is there at 1.20, but you really have to be looking to make it out.

#6 Edited by Daredevilfan182 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

The trailer was kool because I recognized alot of the scene from the book. Im not to thrilled with the ending but itll be intreresting to see what they do with it in the movie. Also its amazing how Dr. Manhattan is naked from most of the book yet we only see his junk like 5 times at most. IDK how Dave Gibbsons did it but thats amazing.

#7 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, the film is supposed to be capturing the look and feel of the book, so you should recognise a lot of similarities.

#8 Posted by The Inquisitor (32 posts) - - Show Bio

I am looking forward to this movie. I am pleased they are keeping the blue wobbly-bits discrete, no one needs to see that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.