Marvel VS Capcom 3 Dormammu vs Viewtiful Joe

Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

Its getting better and better.  WOOO!  I can not wait for one of the best fighting games to come out again.
#1 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

nice

#2 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish it would of been real gameplay.  =)
#3 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

That's great that Viewtiful Joe is around. That might mean that Megaman might now be included.

Same goes with Storm because there  are already a lot of characters confirmed with elemental powers like Thor, Amaterasu and Supeskrull. 

I just can't accept the fact why  capcom chose Felicia than Hsien-Ko and BB Hood when they're cooler and more interesting.  

In streetfighter, they have chosen their best characters, the most popular ones, Ryu and Chun-Li.

I don't think Feliecia is more popular than Hsien-Ko and BB Hood.

For sure, Magneto would be present in this game, as he is more popular than Doctor Doom.

Same goes to the Marvel's man: Spiderman.

I know there will be another x-men character to show up and, it may be hard for me to accept the fact that the most probable x-man to be included will be Gambit.

I think, it's also time for X-23 to show up .

I still hope Storm would still be in the game.

#4 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
I just can't accept the fact why  capcom chose Felicia than Hsien-Ko and BB Hood when they're cooler and more interesting.    In streetfighter, they have chosen their best characters, the most popular ones, Ryu and Chun-Li.  I don't think Feliecia is more popular than Hsien-Ko and BB Hood.  For sure, Magneto would be present in this game, as he is more popular than Doctor Doom.  

See to me Felicia is cooler and more interesting then Hsien-Ko and BB Hood.  Doctor Doom is by far more popular then Doctor Doom.  But thats just me.  =)
#5 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
where is the Silver Surfer ????
#6 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

They haven't shown him yet, officially.  He is one step from Confirmed.  They had showed a blurry picture of him.
#7 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

So,, i guess, Dormammu is not the boss

#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

...Why Dormammu? 

I love Viewtiful Joe though. He's probably my favorite on the Capcom side... No I lied. He's tied with Dante =)

#9 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:
" ...Why Dormammu?  I love Viewtiful Joe though. He's probably my favorite on the Capcom side... No I lied. He's tied with Dante =) "
I like Amaterasu among the capcom characters. Perhaps, the first three characters that i will used among the confirmed are Amaterasu, Viewtiful Joe and Deadpool/Chun-Li
#10 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. 

Which means "Who is the boss?"
#11 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu looks freaking epic,and I'm pretty good with Joe in Tatsunoko vs Capcom,so I wanna see how I fare with him this time around.
#12 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
"So,, i guess, Dormammu is not the boss "

We had Blackheart and Shuma in Marvel vs Capcom 2.  Why were they there?  Probable to have a larger character recognition is my guess.  =)
#13 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Manchine said:
" @rbysjti said:
"So,, i guess, Dormammu is not the boss "
We had Blackheart and Shuma in Marvel vs Capcom 2.  Why were they there?  Probable to have a larger character recognition is my guess.  =) "
Then Doctor Strange might be in as well.
#14 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

This was posted 4 weeks ago on some other forum.  Other then Silver Surfer not on here its been pretty accurate.  =)

Marvel Characters:
Spider-Man
Hulk
Wolverine
Mr. Fantastic
Captain America
Iron Man
War Machine
Elektra
Thor
X-23
Magneto
Doctor Doom
Shuma-Gorath from Dr. Strange
Emma Frost
Deadpool
Super-Skrull
Taskmaster from Avengers
Juggernaut
She-Hulk

Capcom Characters:
Ryu
Mike Haggar from Final Fight
Frank West
Chuck Greene
Spencer from Bionic Commando
Dante
Chris Redfield
Morrigan
Arthur from Ghosts n' Goblins
Amaterasu
Albert Wesker
Zero
Chun-Li
Viewtiful Joe
Trish from Devil May Cry
Tron Bonne
Hsien-Ko
Akuma
Felicia

#15 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope Arthur would be in!",)

#16 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I am a big Villains Fan.  (And Guile)   

I know I will be playing around with Doctor Doom if he plays the same as before.  I will probable test out several characters like Akuma, Taskmaster, and Super Skrull.  My old team was Doctor Doom, Guile and M. Bision.  I would think M.Bison and Super Skrull will be switched out (I hope).
#17 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a bit disappointed with the Marvel line-up. Having She-Hulk is pointless, because Hulk is already there. The same is said for X-23, since there's Wolverine. Taskmaster!? Where's Iron Fist? Where's Black Panther?

Capcom doesn't have Captain Commando? What about Maximo? 

I don't even know if that's an official line-up, but it hurts my eyes, either way.

#18 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" I'm a bit disappointed with the Marvel line-up. Having She-Hulk is pointless, because Hulk is already there. The same is said for X-23, since there's Wolverine. Taskmaster!? Where's Iron Fist? Where's Black Panther?  Capcom doesn't have Captain Commando? What about Maximo?   I don't even know if that's an official line-up, but it hurts my eyes, either way. "
Me too.

But if they include Storm, X-23, Hsien-ko and BB Hood, i'm already good.
#19 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" @Static Shock said:
" I'm a bit disappointed with the Marvel line-up. Having She-Hulk is pointless, because Hulk is already there. The same is said for X-23, since there's Wolverine. Taskmaster!? Where's Iron Fist? Where's Black Panther?  Capcom doesn't have Captain Commando? What about Maximo?   I don't even know if that's an official line-up, but it hurts my eyes, either way. "
Me too.  But if they include Storm, X-23, Hsien-ko and BB Hood, i'm already good. "

According to the "SO CALLED" list there is half of your characters.  They did say if they had time they would put in more characters.
#20 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5441 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu gameplay. My apologies if this has already been posted.

#21 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu looks awesome.

#22 Posted by 123422 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Manchine: Well, if they don't there might be DLCs or something like that in the future
And just wondering, how will Taskmaster play? I'm guessing either stealing movesets like Kakashi from the Naruto games or random styles a la Mokujin, probably
#23 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:
" Dormammu gameplay. My apologies if this has already been posted.

"

I have not seen that until now VERY COOL!
#25 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio
@123422 said:
" @Manchine: Well, if they don't there might be DLCs or something like that in the future And just wondering, how will Taskmaster play? I'm guessing either stealing movesets like Kakashi from the Naruto games or random styles a la Mokujin, probably "

I am thinking taskmaster will play like a couple people.  He will have a sword and a shield.  Thats my guess at least.  =)
#26 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio

Viewtiful Joe, finally.

#27 Posted by 123422 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Manchine: I like the idea of stealing movesets, but actually giving him a style that incorporates techniques from various characters (who knows, maybe even some signature moves from Marvel characters not in-game), is a pretty good idea
Or make him able to change styles, a la MK.
#28 Posted by VenomMelendez (405 posts) - - Show Bio
@123422 said:
" @Manchine: Well, if they don't there might be DLCs or something like that in the future And just wondering, how will Taskmaster play? I'm guessing either stealing movesets like Kakashi from the Naruto games or random styles a la Mokujin, probably "

What Makes you think Taskmaster will make it in? As for DLC, we'd probably just get alt costumes like in SF4.
#29 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
we need the Silver Surfer...
#30 Edited by VenomMelendez (405 posts) - - Show Bio
@Manchine said:

This was posted 4 weeks ago on some other forum.  Other then Silver Surfer not on here its been pretty accurate.  =) Marvel Characters:Spider-ManHulkWolverineMr. FantasticCaptain AmericaIron ManWar MachineElektraThorX-23MagnetoDoctor DoomShuma-Gorath from Dr. StrangeEmma FrostDeadpoolSuper-SkrullTaskmaster from AvengersJuggernautShe-HulkCapcom Characters:RyuMike Haggar from Final FightFrank WestChuck GreeneSpencer from Bionic CommandoDanteChris RedfieldMorriganArthur from Ghosts n' GoblinsAmaterasuAlbert WeskerZeroChun-LiViewtiful JoeTrish from Devil May CryTron BonneHsien-KoAkumaFelicia    "

You do know that this list is fake, right? Nitsuma himself has debunked it.  I can't belive people fell for this.

It'ss been confirmed that Emma Frost and Mr. Fantastic won't be in and Tron Bonne is in the background of a stage. Also, they said they are stating away from characters with Similar moves, so War Machine won't return and niether will Akuma.

@Manchine

said:

"They haven't shown him yet, officially.  He is one step from Confirmed.  They had showed a blurry picture of him. " 

That was proven fake too. It was a photoshop. It was pretty clearly fake too, since the person that posted it didn't give a source and didn't name the magazine. 

Again, people really fell for this?

#31 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio
@VenomMelendez said:
"@Manchine said:

This was posted 4 weeks ago on some other forum.  Other then Silver Surfer not on here its been pretty accurate.  =) Marvel Characters:Spider-ManHulkWolverineMr. FantasticCaptain AmericaIron ManWar MachineElektraThorX-23MagnetoDoctor DoomShuma-Gorath from Dr. StrangeEmma FrostDeadpoolSuper-SkrullTaskmaster from AvengersJuggernautShe-HulkCapcom Characters:RyuMike Haggar from Final FightFrank WestChuck GreeneSpencer from Bionic CommandoDanteChris RedfieldMorriganArthur from Ghosts n' GoblinsAmaterasuAlbert WeskerZeroChun-LiViewtiful JoeTrish from Devil May CryTron BonneHsien-KoAkumaFelicia    "

You do know that this list is fake, right? Nitsuma himself has debunked it.  I can't belive people fell for this.

It'ss been confirmed that Emma Frost and Mr. Fantastic won't be in and Tron Bonne is in the background of a stage. Also, they said they are stating away from characters with Similar moves, so War Machine won't return and niether will Akuma.

@Manchine

said:

"They haven't shown him yet, officially.  He is one step from Confirmed.  They had showed a blurry picture of him. " 

That was proven fake too. It was a photoshop. It was pretty clearly fake too, since the person that posted it didn't give a source and didn't name the magazine.  Again, people really fell for this?    "

LOL, we will never know until we get all the characters.... kids.  I can't believe some people.
#32 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there is an official list leaked out yet. It's awesome to see a classic Dr.Strange villain in the mix (hooray Dormammu!) but does this mean they will be taking  out Shuma-Gorath? Please God, no! MvC won't be the same if I cannot hear "CHAOS DIMENSION!"

#33 Posted by 123422 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio
@VenomMelendez: Dunno, mostly wishful thinking
for DLC, please include new characters, a roster of 30 don't seem to do the game justice, there's a lot of Marvel characters that would be great in a fighting game
#34 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't understand why this got moved.  Its about Street Fighter with Dormammu in it.  Its not a game about Dormammu.  Its also got a whole bunch of other characters.
#35 Edited by VenomMelendez (405 posts) - - Show Bio
@Manchine: 

No, the list was proven fake(Especially since some characters on that list have been confirmed not to be in and the guy who mae that list is a known liar) and so was the Surfer thing(That one was really obvious since the person didn't give a source, didn't name the Magazine and he photoshop the image using a drawing from Deviant art) . 

To be fair, Surfer probaly still has a chance since proving that thing fake doesn't deconfirm him.  But it won't be "hovering all the time" or any of that.

And careful who you call "Kid", you didn't have to be mean about it.
#36 Posted by VenomMelendez (405 posts) - - Show Bio
@123422 said:
" @VenomMelendez: Dunno, mostly wishful thinking for DLC, please include new characters, a roster of 30 don't seem to do the game justice, there's a lot of Marvel characters that would be great in a fighting game "

It's More than 30 and a smaller roster would mean the game will be more ballanced, so it's for the best.
#37 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio
@VenomMelendez said:

"@Manchine:  No, the list was proven fake(Especially since some characters on that list have been confirmed not to be in and the guy who mae that list is a known liar) and so was the Surfer thing(That one was really obvious since the person didn't give a source, didn't name the Magazine and he photoshop the image using a drawing from Deviant art) .  To be fair, Surfer probaly still has a chance since proving that thing fake doesn't deconfirm him.  But it won't be "hovering all the time" or any of that. And careful who you call "Kid", you didn't have to be mean about it. "

Yet your comment about "Again, people really fell for this?" wasn't mean?  Like I said we will just have to wait to see how much of it is real and how much is fake. 
#38 Edited by VenomMelendez (405 posts) - - Show Bio
@Manchine: 

It wasn't mean since it wasn't directed at anyone specifically.   I am legitimately confused why anyone fall for this.  Especially it was pretty obvious they were fake.

Amd we already know how much of it real and how much of it's fake. We know that some of the characters on the fake list aren't in(Emma Frost, War Machine and Mr.Fantastic didn't make the cut) and the guy made that made the Fake list is a known liar  And the Surfer leak was proven to be a hoax. 

There's no "wait and see", it's obvious and clear that it's fake.
#39 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio
@VenomMelendez said:
"@Manchine:  It wasn't mean since it wasn't directed at anyone specifically.   I am legitimately confused why anyone fall for this.  Especially it was pretty obvious they were fake.  Amd we already know how much of it real and how much of it's fake. We know that some of the characters on the fake list aren't in(Emma Frost, War Machine and Mr.Fantastic didn't make the cut) and the guy made that made the Fake list is a known liar  And the Surfer leak was proven to be a hoax.  There's no "wait and see", it's obvious and clear that it's fake. "

Whatever dude.  I legitmately confused why your try so hard to say its fake.  Its obvious and so very clear that you have it in for the original person that put up the list.  Just let it be and get on with your life.
#40 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and personally I wouldn't care one way or another but when some one comes on saying...."Again, people really fell for this? "   Then you say "It wasn't mean since it wasn't directed at anyone specifically."  Thats bull.  You aimed it specifically at people who believe, or in my case, posted the list.  I even said this is a ""SO CALLED" list" because you can't believe most things on the internet.   

Kids....
#41 Edited by VenomMelendez (405 posts) - - Show Bio
@Manchine said:

"Oh and personally I wouldn't care one way or another but when some one comes on saying...."Again, people really fell for this? "   Then you say "It wasn't mean since it wasn't directed at anyone specifically."  Thats bull.  You aimed it specifically at people who believe, or in my case, posted the list.  I even said this is a ""SO CALLED" list" because you can't believe most things on the internet.     Kids.... "

But not anyone in specifict, but hey take it personally if you want boyo. 

I'm just pointing out that they were proven fake and that it was pretty obvious from the start.  

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.