How to kill Doomsday

#1 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, so we all know how great a villain Doomsday is. He is super strong, super fast, super determined, etc. But the one thing that makes him stand out of the crowd is that he always come back from the dead.

The only way to completely destroy him is through the power of entropy (or so say some comics).

In this thread I want us to tackle this problem. I want to think of ways that we, in this real world, could put Doomsday down for good.

We will need a nice mix of creativity and science for this one.

I'll start by proposing the following:

• Finding or making an exact copy of the current Doomsday, however being made of anti-matter. This way when the two make contact, they will just explode into pure energy.
#2 Posted by Hispanic_Aaron (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Create a black hole & push him in there?...

#3 Edited by Ms. Omega (4471 posts) - - Show Bio

Go back in time and stop him from ever being created.

#4 Edited by ScarletBatman (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobotomize him with heat ray vision, then lock him away in the Phantom Zone.

#5 Posted by MugsyOG (48 posts) - - Show Bio

get rocket raccoon? just kidding just make him disappear with infinity gauntlet (sorry for all the marvel references)

#6 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6184 posts) - - Show Bio

Throw him into the sun unless he too gets more powerful with sunlight. Throw him into a redsun

#7 Posted by ScarletBatman (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Throw him into the sun unless he too gets more powerful with sunlight. Throw him into a redsun

Why not throw him into a Black Hole?

#8 Posted by Dayvid3 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Does DC have an atom manipulator that can just scatter him to the wind like Dr Manhattan? That would be pretty op. What about darkseid's omega blast. His fans never stop gassing on about how they can do anything. Otherwise I'm good with the black hole/sun plans.

#9 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

@mugsyog said:

get rocket raccoon? just kidding just make him disappear with infinity gauntlet (sorry for all the marvel references)

@dayvid3 said:

Does DC have an atom manipulator that can just scatter him to the wind like Dr Manhattan? That would be pretty op. What about darkseid's omega blast. His fans never stop gassing on about how they can do anything. Otherwise I'm good with the black hole/sun plans.

The general idea is to use real world science. Not comic science. Cheers.

#11 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

Lock him in a room with speakers pkaying a Justin Bieber song. He won't want to come back to life.

#12 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

In the real world? The only thing I can think of is praying and hoping that someone, or something, will answer.

#13 Edited by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by coolcat4 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

chop him into little pieces then feed to animals then th waste will get eaten by fungus continually

#16 Posted by Hispanic_Aaron (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Why don't we just get Dr. Manhattan , & make him implode doomsday?!?

#17 Posted by frozenedge (1240 posts) - - Show Bio

Magic spell that sends him into a pit of eternal torture. To keep him from escaping, place a spell around the pit that will automatically send hi right back down should he try to escape

#18 Posted by CaptnMcDeadpool (965 posts) - - Show Bio

I would think generally, BFR. Otherwise, whatever attacks are used he just adapts to.

#19 Posted by dmillstone1 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Rewrite his genetic code so that he is human, or at least non-volatile.

#20 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not bfr him? That way we don't have to worry about killing him.

#21 Posted by entropy_aegis (15324 posts) - - Show Bio

Open a boom tube and haul his ass to the source wall.

#22 Edited by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, so we all know how great a villain Doomsday is. He is super strong, super fast, super determined, etc. But the one thing that makes him stand out of the crowd is that he always come back from the dead.

The only way to completely destroy him is through the power of entropy (or so say some comics).

In this thread I want us to tackle this problem. I want to think of ways that we, in this real world, could put Doomsday down for good.

We will need a nice mix of creativity and science for this one.

I'll start by proposing the following:

• Finding or making an exact copy of the current Doomsday, however being made of anti-matter. This way when the two make contact, they will just explode into pure energy.
Doomsday had to have his genetic material scraped off his corpse and cloned to come back from this.

#23 Posted by Bruxae (13916 posts) - - Show Bio

I like to think that there simply isnt a way, you will have to trap him or accept that he will be coming back.

#24 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6342 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me at him.

#26 Posted by Bruxae (13916 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardian_of_gravity: I am aware of that, but Imperiex Prime had the power of the Big Bang, I dont think much else comes close to that. Maybe its just wishful thinking though.

#27 Posted by Lvenger (20039 posts) - - Show Bio

Send him to the end of time where entropy breaks him down. That was supposed to be the surefire way of ending Doomsday in Hunter/Prey.

#28 Posted by lifeofvibe (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Get everone out of the nevada desert and send twenty nukes towards him it will put him down for a while otherwise be prepared

#29 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

Make him watch The Devil Inside and Fred 3: Camp Fred back to back for a whole day.

#30 Posted by MonsterStomp (18130 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by dbatdog (541 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthisuniverse: Omega beam that b**ch as*

he'll just go back in time...

tell him Ben Affleck is Batman, that way he'll try to kill himself before 2015

#32 Edited by MonsterStomp (18130 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbatdog said:

@monsterstomp said:

Omega Beams can do much more then time travel.

#33 Posted by dbatdog (541 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbatdog said:

@monsterstomp said:

Omega Beams can do much more then time travel.

Yeah you're right

#34 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with the people saying we should send him in a black hole.

#35 Posted by TommyJones1945 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Realistically, I dont think theres anything we can do.

#36 Posted by Tamal_Kundu (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Get Lois Lane to sucker punch him, and stop writing him altogether.

#37 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4806 posts) - - Show Bio

Decapitating always works.

( +)

#38 Posted by trebean (655 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be a forum game, where everybody writes way to kill him, all deaths unlike the other.........

Also, Reality Warp?

#39 Posted by darknightspideyfanboy (1266 posts) - - Show Bio

use star labs devolution machine to the point where anything could kill him then use a death ray to obliterate he ass

#40 Posted by CheeseSticks (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

Call Squirrel Girl

#41 Posted by Meteorfreax (1 posts) - - Show Bio

In season 6, episode 8 of Smallville we meet a metahuman called "Bronson" who could shift through different dimensions / frequencies. He died in that episode, but I am sure lex "collected" his power somehow before he died, so I guess somehow it could be possible to just send Doomsday to a different frequency where he can't hurt anyone.

Lex was sent to a different frequency in that episode, and he was able to see and hear everyone and everything around him, but nobody could see or hear him.

Also, there was this guy called "Mikhail Mxyzptlk" who could control a person's actions verbally. He could just simply tell doomsday to walk into a portal to the phantom zone, and that would be that.

These examples are however from Smallville, and not something that could be done in real life, hehe.

#42 Posted by SoA (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

have two good doomsdays from alternate universes fight him

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.