Follow

Doomsday

Character » Doomsday appears in 548 issues.

Doomsday is a seemingly unstoppable behemoth who adapts his physical form to overcome and destroy anything or anyone in his path. He is best known for being the murderer of Superman in the "Death of Superman" storyline.

Doomsday's Whereabouts...DUN DUN DUN! O_O

Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sinestro2828

Where is Doomsday now?  We know that he was beaten to death by a mob of Kryptonians during the New Krypton story arc, but since he's known for coming back stronger than ever no matter what you do to him I think its safe to assume we haven't heard the last of him.  However, last I heard he had been in containment in General Sam Lane's base, but Lane is dead now I think so I don't know what became of his base of operations or whatever nasties he had in storage there along with Doomsday....So anyone know where "The Beast Who Killed Superman" is now?

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DEGRAAF

No, it is said that He is in containment being worked on by Lex to make him even more dangerous, but that was before Lex broke out of his entrapment by general Lane and sided with Brainiac. I ca only assume that Lex has him held up some where with people still working on him and experimenting. I hope he comes back as big of a threat as is said on Wikipedia. I know thats not the most trusted site but it would be nice to see him back as a threat powerful enough to tear down Darkseid and Supes. With Wildstorm becoming a stronger part of the DCU i would like to see him take on the likes of Mr. Majestic and the Pantheon. Yes, i believe he has become more powerful than to stay fighting the likes of Superman (unless Superman starts becoming more powerful and moving towards his Dynesty)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.