Follow

Donna Troy

Character » Donna Troy appears in 2246 issues.

First appearing as a Wonder Woman doppelganger, Donna Troy has become one of the most beloved characters in the DC universe. Following the New 52 reboot, she is re-imagined as the perfect Amazonian weapon born of clay to battle Wonder Woman for the throne of Themiscyra.

whoever made aquaman cool should work on Donna Troy?

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By justice teen

If that person can make of the lamest heroes in comic history cool, then they finally do what others have fail to do. Give Donna a definite origin, make constant sense of her powers, and make her a better character than what she already is.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By colonyofcells

Once dc decides there is a place for Donna in the New 52, maybe they will find some good creators to work on Donna.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By SoA

first off the lamest hero is comic history is falcon . second , it looks like the original titans may come back (not as a team the characters ) nightwing and roy harper have been here , aqualad/tempest was mentioned in this month's aquaman . only a matter of time before donna and wally debut

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SmashBrawler

Two things:

1. What, you can't even bother to read the writer's name? Geoff Johns.
    2. Aquaman has been cool for a long time. Johns didn't make Aquaman cool, he's making him mainstream.
    z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By z3ro180

@SoA: Ehh no the lamest comic book charactr of ALL time is with out a dout Jean gray

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By SoA

@Z3RO180: but jean has becomes dark phoenix who is pretty badass so once again its falcon

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By justice teen

@SmashBrawler: Aquaman has not bee cool for a long time.

@Z3RO180: how is jean the lamest

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SmashBrawler

@justice teen: Wrong, what about Aquaman vol 6, every appearance he had in JLA, his appearance in Final Crisis, Black Lantern Aquaman in Blackest Night, and his appearance in Brightest Day?

briangsharon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By briangsharon

Geoff Johns... I'd love to see him take on more characters but with JSA, JL, & GL ... I don't think it will happen.

Matchstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Matchstick

First off this is the lamest hero in comic history:

and Second, Aquaman used to be very cool. Exhibit A:

No Caption Provided

Donna Troy could be very cool, but they need to figure out an identity for her that fits. She's not the best Wondergirl, and she's not the best Wonder Woman...so what is she? She almost reminds me of Jason Todd before they made him the Red Hood. Before that he was just a foot note as that one Robin that died and didn't really have his own identity, he was just the inferior Dick Grayson. Until they find a niche for Donna she's just going to play 3rd fiddle to Diana and Cassie.

IMHO at least.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

I kind would like to see Donna Troy in New 52 due they complete destroy Wonder Family and Wonder Girl (Casandra Sandmask) is normal girl with a magical armor and she didnt even met Wonder Woman yet. Obivious that Donna Troy couldn´t either be Wonder Woman or Wonder Girl but still she could be Troia and she has lot of origins, there so much to work on her. Plus I could actually see a Team up with Wally West and Donna Troy comic. Donna Troy has some similarities with Jason Todd but the difference is that people like her more . There is still people that doesnt like Jason Todd even thought he is different in New 52.

Aquaman is actually cool even before New 52 but due to Superfriends show and shows like Family Guy making Aquaman as Fish Guy stereotype and even as useless character. Aquaman is probably the most unrated character in dc comics and because of it, only few people read his comics. While Batman (Bruce Wayne) is most overated character. If Dc put Batman in Aquaman´s comics, people would read Aquaman´s comics

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BlackWind

@SmashBrawler said:

Two things:

1. What, you can't even bother to read the writer's name? Geoff Johns.
    2. Aquaman has been cool for a long time. Johns didn't make Aquaman cool, he's making him mainstream.

Gonna start using this saying when people say, "oh , lolz, Aquaman is cool now"

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SUNMAN

@SoA said:

first off the lamest hero is comic history is falcon . second , it looks like the original titans may come back (not as a team the characters ) nightwing and roy harper have been here , aqualad/tempest was mentioned in this month's aquaman . only a matter of time before donna and wally debut

lamest comic character is actual a 5 way tie with Vibe, Stiltman, Crazy Quilt, Bouncing Boy and Garth (pre Tempest)

XSpectreGreyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Late post, I know but just gotta give my two cents.

You couldn't be bothered to read the name of the writer?

Geoff Johns didn't make Aquaman cool. Don't get me wrong, I like his run, but he didn't make Aquaman cool. He just addressed the Misconceptions head-on, which was clever. However, Aquaman has always been pretty cool. The New 52 series just got it to a wider audience.

Finally, Geoff Johns has a history of NOT writing Wonder Woman well, and his Teen Titans work involving Cassie I'm pretty sure isn't liked.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.