Should she become Wonder Woman?

#1 Posted by justice teen (495 posts) - - Show Bio

i love Donna Troy and i think its time Diana step down and let Donna become Wonder Woman. wut do u think?
#2 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio

She already did bro.

#3 Posted by justice teen (495 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
I know but i mean should she become and stay as woman wonder
#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13676 posts) - - Show Bio
@justice teen said:
"@Primmaster64: I know but i mean should she become and stay as woman wonder "

so she should just randomly give it up to Donna? 

why the hell should Diana just step down
#5 Posted by divingfalcon713 (285 posts) - - Show Bio

If it did happen (not that I want it to), what would happen to Diana?

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio

I asked this question before and Gambler said no, Donna should be her own character.I agree with him.

#7 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio

Donna is fine the way she is let her build correctly and maybe just maybe one day will see two Wonder Women?  After all there are two Batmen? xD

#8 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3800 posts) - - Show Bio

nah 
although 
I think Donna, Dick and Kon-El should form a special trinity of their own
#9 Posted by WW-Fan (2728 posts) - - Show Bio

no! she is great as Donna Troy! 

and she isnt good enogh to be Wonder Woman
#10 Posted by divingfalcon713 (285 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be weird for Kon-El to be in that trinity because he's not their era.  Donna and Dick were in the original TT, and know each other pretty well.  Not saying that they wouldn't accept Kon if this did happen, but they'd be lacking the "trinity" feel that BM WW and Supes have.

#11 Posted by E.I.S.A.M. (360 posts) - - Show Bio

They've just started taking Diana seriously. Dick as Batman works because there's so much good history to look back on with Bruce that you don't feel like Dick as Batman is to early.  
If they do decide to do it, there should be a war between the gods. One that kills most of them, and Diana, her mother and a few other Amazons have to graduate from Gods' warriors, the Gods themselves. Donna becomes Wonder Woman and Cassie stays as Wonder Girl. 
How this should work in terms of Donna being Wonder Woman is that it should help her deal with her aggression, and make her a warmer gentler person again. She's become far too aggressive in Justice League, but granted, a lot of s*** has happened to her.

#12 Posted by BoOMbOoMpOw (1646 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadowdoggy said:
" nah although I think Donna, Dick and Kon-El should form a special trinity of their own "
That`s a great idea but like divingfalcon713 said : Kon-El is not their era maybe someone else like Mon-El ??? 
I think donna is great in just being Donna Troy . Diana is the only real Wonder woman  ! But I still think she was great as Wonder woman  but it`s good that she didn`t stay WW and took her old costume back .

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.