Follow

Donna Troy

Character » Donna Troy appears in 2243 issues.

First appearing as a Wonder Woman doppelganger, Donna Troy has become one of the most beloved characters in the DC universe. Following the New 52 reboot, she is re-imagined as the perfect Amazonian weapon born of clay to battle Wonder Woman for the throne of Themiscyra.

Is Donna Troy Chest Bigger Than WonderWoman?

GWHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GWHH

I have notice over the last few years and it is just me or does it seems that Donna Troy chest seems noticeably LARGER (in the terms of total breast volume NOT WEIGHT OR MASS) than Wonderwoman. She is 3 inches shorter and 25 pounds lighter than WW. Is it the costumes that they both wear or is her chest that much larger than WW

I think they give Donna Troy a larger chest on puropse so you can tell them apart right away.. WW body is the idea shape for a women. Donna Troy Is A Little more busty and bigger hips than than WW, more like an average women frame.

I read someone (just recently) where that each new artist tries to makes POWER GIRL Bbreast BIGGER as joke to see how big they can go before someone tell them to stop.

And its been going on for a while also. Wally Wood and Bob Layton who started in issue #…38 of Power Girl... Wood was also an artist on the book. Power Girl first appeared in issue #58. Her "booby hatch closed in #68 because it became easier to draw her and Wood thought it was also sexier. As long as Wood drew and inked the book he started making PG top heavy a little at a time. He was caught and he said he just wanted to see how long it took people to notice.

The reason for this is Power Girl has been made bigger over the years and was "it" on purpose. Just wondering if they were doing the same thing for Donna Troy.

What do you all think about this?

PS: Not a weird thread. A unusally thread.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AweSam

This is a weird thread.

jack16ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By jack16ichigo

@AweSam said:

This is a weird thread.

Agreed.....also wouldn't this vary depending on the artist....

Batmandemon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Batmandemon23

@jack16ichigo: yes! yes it would

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isnt Donna a magical copy of WW? So, arent they the same size? If she is physically younger due to some suspended animation, maybe that could explain how they look different.

arnoldoaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

well we will need to measure them very carefully =D

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Doesn't it vary depending on the artist?

If anything, I think most superheroines should be drawn a little thicker.

arnoldoaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

you know, it just occurred to me that since Donna actually had a son that might make Donna's chest a little bigger because of hormonal change and stuff

so there you go, an actual good answer.

CHUCKY47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.