Follow

Donna Troy

Character » Donna Troy appears in 2246 issues.

First appearing as a Wonder Woman doppelganger, Donna Troy has become one of the most beloved characters in the DC universe. Following the New 52 reboot, she is re-imagined as the perfect Amazonian weapon born of clay to battle Wonder Woman for the throne of Themiscyra.

Donna in the JLA

johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By johnny_spam

I haven't read much on this character but have in bits in pieces she always seemed cute and nice but never did anything that made me stand out but now she will join the JLA (with Dick and Mon-El) maybe good news for her fans maybe not.

E.I.S.A.M.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By E.I.S.A.M.

WOULD SOMEONE....ANYONE.....FIX! THE! JUSTICE! LEAGUE! THIS IS NOT IT! THIS IS STUPID! WE NEED THE ORIGINAL SEVEN! WE NEED THEM NOW, MORE THEN EVER!

Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chaos Agent
    @E.I.S.A.M. said:
    " WOULD SOMEONE....ANYONE.....FIX! THE! JUSTICE! LEAGUE! THIS IS NOT IT! THIS IS STUPID! WE NEED THE ORIGINAL SEVEN! WE NEED THEM NOW, MORE THEN EVER! "
    3 out of the original seven are dead

1 of those is off world and the another was replaced by her male counter-part
    Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

I love it how people pass judgement on this without even reading it

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Chaos Agent said:
    "@E.I.S.A.M. said:
    " WOULD SOMEONE....ANYONE.....FIX! THE! JUSTICE! LEAGUE! THIS IS NOT IT! THIS IS STUPID! WE NEED THE ORIGINAL SEVEN! WE NEED THEM NOW, MORE THEN EVER! "
    3 out of the original seven are dead1 of those is off world and the another was replaced by her male counter-part"

who is that one with the male counter part? ill read this, i have always wondered why the original teen titans never joined the JLA
    Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Chaos Agent
    @DEGRAAF said:
    " @Chaos Agent said:
    "@E.I.S.A.M. said:
    3 out of the original seven are dead1 of those is off world and the another was replaced by her male counter-part"
    who is that one with the male counter part? ill read this, i have always wondered why the original teen titans never joined the JLA "
    there is only one woman in the original seven so it isn't that hard to figure out lol

No Caption Provided

E.I.S.A.M.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By E.I.S.A.M.
    @Chaos Agent:  @Chaos Agent said:
    " @E.I.S.A.M. said:
    3 out of the original seven are dead1 of those is off world and the another was replaced by her male counter-part "
    It's a comic book. They're coming back. After Blackest night, after New Krypton, they're coming back. And Batman's not dead, he's just in the stone age. Call Booster Gold, and get us back the JUSTICE LEAGUE!
    The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By The Hottness

Finally a new team that doesnt suck

Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By Jotham
    @Chaos Agent said:
    " @DEGRAAF said:
    " @Chaos Agent said:
    "@E.I.S.A.M. said:
    who is that one with the male counter part? ill read this, i have always wondered why the original teen titans never joined the JLA "
    there is only one woman in the original seven so it isn't that hard to figure out lol

No Caption Provided
    "
    Yeah, got that. But who is the counter part?
    johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By johnny_spam

The guy is Mon-El currently in James Robinson's Superman and a Legion character.

Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11  Edited By Jotham
    @johnny spam: Oh, OK. Thanks.
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
    Hey... Not Bad
    SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By SevanGrim
    @johnny spam: ..wait. what? how is Mon-El even remotely connected to Wonder Woman?

Mon-EL is a Daxamite friend of superman who (until recently) spent the majority of his existence in the in the phantom zone with an (until recently) irreversibly fatal case of lead poisoning. 
     Wonder Woman is currently dealing with all the stuff from her own life that they didnt have her deal with before. Like love, and Achilles , and Zeus, and the criminal Amazons from AMAZONS ATTACK. Thats why she's no in the JLA. That and she probably doesnt want to be in a JLA without Clark and Bruce.

Aquaman is dead. Batman is " missing" from this Earth. Superman is off planet. Martian Manhunter is dead (and currently HE is replaced by HIS FEMALE counterpart...though shes with the Titans on and off). Barry and Wally are back, but Wally is with the Titans, and we still dont know if Barry actually lives through his story. and Hal Jordan is there.
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Nighthunter

I meant Achilles

@E.I.S.A.M. said:

" @Chaos Agent:  @Chaos Agent said:
    " @E.I.S.A.M. said:
    " WOULD SOMEONE.... ANYONE.....FIX! THE! JUSTICE! LEAGUE! THIS IS NOT IT! THIS IS STUPID! WE NEED THE ORIGINAL SEVEN! WE NEED THEM NOW, MORE THEN EVER! "
    3 out of the original seven are dead1 of those is off world and the another was replaced by her male counter-part "
    It's a comic book. They're coming back. After Blackest night, after New Krypton, they're coming back. And Batman's not dead, he's just in the stone age. Call Booster Gold, and get us back the JUSTICE LEAGUE! "
    of course they will, eventually.

This team debuts in January before Blackest Night wraps up so wouldn't hold my breath
    justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By justice teen

i like the new team. its about time the evolutionize things
    WW-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By WW-Fan

i really like to See Donna in the Justice League

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.