could she be fury?

#1 Posted by justice teen (474 posts) - - Show Bio

in an interview it was stated that fury would not be Lyta (her is a link stating this http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=42513) but the comic said she is fury is WW daughter. So with Lyta out of the picture the most logical choice is Donna. One of her origins in the past stated she was save as little girl by Wonder Woman and adopted by her mother, so maybe WW adopted her instead. Another scenario could be someone knock up WW and Donna became her daughter instead of a magical twin.

#2 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

The earth 2 Fury is the actual daughter of Wonder Woman same as the pre-coie origin so this new earth 2 Fury is not Donna Troy. The only mystery left is who is the father of Fury bec. it is not Steve Trevor anymore like in the pre-coie origin. The father is not Steppenwolf according to James Robinson podcast. Donna Troy has no ties to the justice society pre-flashpoint so there is no reason to invent a tie for donna troy to earth 2.

#3 Posted by wessaari (630 posts) - - Show Bio

ya, i agree, although it would be nice to see Donna again, i dont think this character is her. I would prefer Donna in Earth-0 with the rest of the universe

#4 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@colonyofcells: How do we know it's not Steve Trevor?

#5 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

In a past comicvine podcast (on a friday), James Robinson already said the father is not Steve and it is also not Steppenwolf.

#6 Posted by darcsoul (1 posts) - - Show Bio

It would have been nice if Donna was actually the Wonder Girl from Earth 2 and could have been apart of the World's Finest with Power Girl and Huntress as Troia. Just a thought.

#7 Posted by hyperman (404 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting, it would be nice to have donna back, but i also think this could be a brand new character

#8 Posted by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

I was/am really hoping this is Donna Troy. I think this would be a GREAT role for her

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.