Follow

Donna Troy

Character » Donna Troy appears in 2246 issues.

First appearing as a Wonder Woman doppelganger, Donna Troy has become one of the most beloved characters in the DC universe. Following the New 52 reboot, she is re-imagined as the perfect Amazonian weapon born of clay to battle Wonder Woman for the throne of Themiscyra.

could she be fury?

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By justice teen
    No Caption Provided

in an interview it was stated that fury would not be Lyta (her is a link stating this http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=42513) but the comic said she is fury is WW daughter. So with Lyta out of the picture the most logical choice is Donna. One of her origins in the past stated she was save as little girl by Wonder Woman and adopted by her mother, so maybe WW adopted her instead. Another scenario could be someone knock up WW and Donna became her daughter instead of a magical twin.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By colonyofcells

The earth 2 Fury is the actual daughter of Wonder Woman same as the pre-coie origin so this new earth 2 Fury is not Donna Troy. The only mystery left is who is the father of Fury bec. it is not Steve Trevor anymore like in the pre-coie origin. The father is not Steppenwolf according to James Robinson podcast. Donna Troy has no ties to the justice society pre-flashpoint so there is no reason to invent a tie for donna troy to earth 2.

wessaari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By wessaari

ya, i agree, although it would be nice to see Donna again, i dont think this character is her. I would prefer Donna in Earth-0 with the rest of the universe

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By jointron33

@colonyofcells: How do we know it's not Steve Trevor?

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By colonyofcells

In a past comicvine podcast (on a friday), James Robinson already said the father is not Steve and it is also not Steppenwolf.

darcsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By darcsoul

It would have been nice if Donna was actually the Wonder Girl from Earth 2 and could have been apart of the World's Finest with Power Girl and Huntress as Troia. Just a thought.

hyperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By hyperman

interesting, it would be nice to have donna back, but i also think this could be a brand new character

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was/am really hoping this is Donna Troy. I think this would be a GREAT role for her

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.