Follow

Donna Troy

Character » Donna Troy appears in 2246 issues.

First appearing as a Wonder Woman doppelganger, Donna Troy has become one of the most beloved characters in the DC universe. Following the New 52 reboot, she is re-imagined as the perfect Amazonian weapon born of clay to battle Wonder Woman for the throne of Themiscyra.

Can you find Donna's legs?

• 53 results
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#51  Edited By sora_thekey

I see the problem... I don't mind it. This Eclipso story is amazing so far!

Aria_belle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Aria_belle

Nope... didn't work for me, tried looking at it from all different angles and the foot coming out from the @$$ on the right leg is just awkward and the quad is a bit to rounded out... I treid making the pose and when I get it that smooshed up there...well....
    Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Outside_85

While i do see her legs, i dont see Donna Troy...but someone looking like her, pretending to be her :(

Unwritten Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Unwritten Duck

I've really been enjoying the Eclipso Arc, but I still feel like they don't give Donna enough exposure. I really would like to see Donna have her own book, or at least a new miniseries. 

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

To be honest...i wasn't looking at her LEGS

SpectrumBlur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By SpectrumBlur

To me, her legs look like she's doing a modified yoga Tree pose, the way her left (punching) arm is extended, she may end up with some rotater cuff damage, and her right elbow, combined with the turn, looks like it's extending past her left hip.  That crackling sound you hear is probably the lumbar region of her spine disintegrating.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.