Follow

Donna Troy

Character » Donna Troy appears in 2246 issues.

First appearing as a Wonder Woman doppelganger, Donna Troy has become one of the most beloved characters in the DC universe. Following the New 52 reboot, she is re-imagined as the perfect Amazonian weapon born of clay to battle Wonder Woman for the throne of Themiscyra.

as her fan i hate this idea?

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By justice teen
    they made her look awful, she cant fly, and is weak. once again they screwed her. they should have put her on young justice, since they have a batgirl, robin, and nightwing you don't need that many batman family members a team.
    they made her look awful, she cant fly, and is weak. once again they screwed her. they should have put her on young justice, since they have a batgirl, robin, and nightwing you don't need that many batman family members a team.
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ReVamp

Never read the Comic on that.

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By justice teen

there was no comic, its a dc short(commercial that comes on Saturday morning on cartoonnetwork)

Avatar image for the_eurythmic_king_of_nowhere
    The_Eurythmic_King_of_Nowhere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's a great idea. I mean the art and concept is suppose to be childish, its a kids Saturday morning short. I like that their giving exposure to a lesser known character like Troia. Besides they already have the Cassie Sandsmark version of Wonder Girl on YJ, they don't need 2. Cassie is definitely the Wonder Girl of this generation and is a way better fit forYJ's target audience. I hate that Donna's not in the New 52, but hopefully these shorts succeed in introducing Donna to a younger audience. At least this way, Donna gets some respect and the YJ roster doesn't get too cluttered. The shorts are enjoyable.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BatteredArmor

Dude it's a cartoon written by the writer of My Little Mother Effin Pony did you really expect a good adaption for a minute long comedy

Katie24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Katie24

@justice teen: Why are you so negative about EVERYTHING. Seriously, all the forums you create are nothing but complains.

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By htb106

It's a cartoon, why don't you just get a drink while it's on so you don't have to watch it.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Onemoreposter

I love her accent

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#9  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

It's an effin Kiddy cartoon short, not a block buster film. Sack up dude.

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By justice teen

@The_Eurythmic_King_of_Nowhere: there is a robin, nightwing, and batgirl. i think they could have added a another wonder girl

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By joshmightbe

I think the shorts are meant as a joke

Avatar image for the_eurythmic_king_of_nowhere
    The_Eurythmic_King_of_Nowhere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justice teen: Two Wonder Girls is too many. Maybe they can introduce her as Troia, the former Wonder Girl during the gap, but not as Wonder Girl. 2 characters with the same name would just get confusing. Plus, unless they wanted to delve into their character histories, their powers are too similar. Thus not keeping Aqua-lad and Lagoon Boy (& they're actually more different). At least the Bat-Family all has something to distinguish them. Nightwing has taken Batman's place as leader, main strategist. Robin is younger, he's not field leader, he's just a successor. Batgirl is... the strong, smart, female. They all have their own skill set and weapons. Cassie and Donna are just too similar in powers to be put on the same team & both get fair representation.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.