Domino is back

#1 Posted by time (4568 posts) - - Show Bio

she is back, is this a good thing ?

What do you think will happen to her & logan

will x-23 have a problem with domino return ?

#2 Posted by Justice Starr (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Domino so yes it's a good thing.

I don't know what will happen with her in Logan.He just turned down Echo for no reason so.....you never know.
I don't think X-23 will have a problem with her..but that would be good for storyline.
#3 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

Back? Why do people keep saying that someone's back, when they've been around all the time?

Moderator
#4 Posted by time (4568 posts) - - Show Bio

cause we haven't see her in a while, hence she back.

#5 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"cause we haven't see her in a while, hence she back."

She's been around more than usual in Cable/Deadpool, Punisher and X-Men Legacy
Moderator
#6 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"cause we haven't see her in a while, hence she back."

Why not just make another useless thread.......
#7 Posted by time (4568 posts) - - Show Bio

well like you john,  most of things you say is useless, that why you don't bother making any good threads, cause you have nothing interesting to say.

#8 Posted by Swordstalker (167 posts) - - Show Bio

JV, what's up?

#9 Posted by time (4568 posts) - - Show Bio

you are so rude john, it's really sad, do you even have any friends?

#10 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"you are so rude john, it's really sad, do you even have any friends?"

No.
#11 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"time said:
"you are so rude john, it's really sad, do you even have any friends?"

No."

None at all.
#12 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate her hair. Rachel grey has a better style than she does.
and that's dreadful.

Long and Flowy please
Moderator
#13 Posted by danhimself (21898 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree with john....we don't need this thread...there's an x-men thread that would have been fine to discuss this in...why do you feel the need to clutter up the forum

#14 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

because she wants to get specific about domino's return.

Moderator
#15 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"I hate her hair. Rachel grey has a better style than she does.
and that's dreadful.

Long and Flowy please
"
I thought she looked cute in X-Force. The fingernails are kinda creepy though.
What's wrong with short hair?







#16 Edited by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk. I've read a couple issues from Volume 1 of X-force and i just felt like her hair added a softness to her that  her character doesn't normally have. It made her more desirable in my eyes.

Moderator
#17 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Domino a yellowish color instead of white in a few pics?

#18 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"because she wants to get specific about domino's return.

"

Agh, it's not a return! She's been used all year in Punisher and other titles.
Moderator
#19 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

I mostly think it was an excuse to make a topic.

Moderator
#20 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

i deleted my post ]= i could have sworn i hit edit.

..
Anyway

Turn lemons into Lemonade!

Moderator
#21 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"pixelized said:
"because she wants to get specific about domino's return.

"

Agh, it's not a return! She's been used all year in Punisher and other titles."
CW: X-Men, Cable and Deadpool............ this thread is a waste of space.
#22 Edited by time (4568 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"I hate her hair. Rachel grey has a better style than she does.
and that's dreadful.

Long and Flowy please
"

i think domino is a great character, much better then rachel, she is so cool in the x-force. Her hair suit her in this picture.
#23 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is everyone hating on Time?

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"Why is everyone hating on Time?"
He\She is annoying.
Moderator
#25 Posted by time (4568 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"Why is everyone hating on Time?"

take no notice of john valentine, he always hated me. the others don't care about domino character 
#26 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Akira Overdrive said:
"Why is everyone hating on Time?"
He\She is annoying."
Oh.Okay.

lol
#27 Posted by time (4568 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"Why is everyone hating on Time?"

take no notice of john valentine, he always hated me. the others don't care about domino character 
#28 Posted by time (4568 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"Why is everyone hating on Time?"

take no notice of john valentine, he always hated me. the others don't care about domino character 
#29 Posted by time (4568 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Akira Overdrive said:
"Why is everyone hating on Time?"
He\She is annoying."
like your not
#30 Posted by Glamour (789 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"pixelized said:
"I hate her hair. Rachel grey has a better style than she does.
and that's dreadful.

Long and Flowy please
"

i think domino is a great character, much better then rachel, she is so cool in the x-force. Her hair suit her in this picture."
I hate her current short hair was what i meant
#31 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

You know she had sex with Wolverine in New X-Men.

#32 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

The X-Force cover is just sexy. Sexy Domino, sexy Logan, it's simply nice to look at. I'm loving this new art guy on X-Force, I hope he stays.

#33 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawkingbird said:
"The X-Force cover is just sexy. Sexy Domino, sexy Logan, it's simply nice to look at. I'm loving this new art guy on X-Force, I hope he stays."

Issue 10 is his last issue.
#34 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"time said:
"well like you john,  most of things you say is useless, that why you don't bother making any good threads, cause you have nothing interesting to say."
You're such a f#cking retard, you're trying to insult me, but you can't even type it correctly/ make your "insult" make sense!

I have plenty of threads, and I don't have a compulsion to continuously make threads about sh!t that doesn't matter.



"
Uhhhhh She got you just where it hurts the most huh? hahahahhaa
A treath that brings discussion its a treath.

I do not read x-force but why arent they goin to be happy with Dom's return? , I liked when she used to be Cable's Liutenant.
#35 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Hawkingbird said:
"The X-Force cover is just sexy. Sexy Domino, sexy Logan, it's simply nice to look at. I'm loving this new art guy on X-Force, I hope he stays."

Issue 10 is his last issue."
Damn, guess I'm dropping it.
#36 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawkingbird said:
"John Valentine said:
"Hawkingbird said:
"The X-Force cover is just sexy. Sexy Domino, sexy Logan, it's simply nice to look at. I'm loving this new art guy on X-Force, I hope he stays."

Issue 10 is his last issue."
Damn, guess I'm dropping it."

Clayton Crain is coming back.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.