Why is everybody punking Strange lately?

#1 Posted by Akronis the Immortal (153 posts) - - Show Bio

First it's Ghost Rider who beats by using the Penance Stare. How does that shit even work on him? He's done nothing wrong in his life as Sorceror Supreme and somehow, he get's incapacitated by it. And more recently, Hulk beat him while he was using the power of Zom. I don't know much about Zom, but apparently, he's a strong ass demon who has limitless power. If that's the case, why did he get pwn'd by Hulk so easily? Is Marvel out to get Strange? Was he to god moded before? Discuss.

#2 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange blames he events of House of M on himself, It is his job to stop things like that from happening, Propbaly when the penance stare worked.

But the hulk thing is ust poor writting.

#3 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

the hulk thing was illustrating how powerful hulk had become... which lead to the rise of sentry...

#4 Posted by Akronis the Immortal (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Arrow says:

"Strange blames he events of House of M on himself, It is his job to stop things like that from happening, Propbaly when the penance stare worked. But the hulk thing is ust poor writting."
I never read House of M, so I didn't know what happened. And I agree, Hulk beating Strange was bad writing.
#5 Posted by lordraiden (7410 posts) - - Show Bio

Akronis the Immortal says:

"First it's Ghost Rider who beats by using the Penance Stare. How does that shit even work on him? He's done nothing wrong in his life as Sorceror Supreme and somehow, he get's incapacitated by it. And more recently, Hulk beat him while he was using the power of Zom. I don't know much about Zom, but apparently, he's a strong ass demon who has limitless power. If that's the case, why did he get pwn'd by Hulk so easily? Is Marvel out to get Strange? Was he to god moded before? Discuss."

Cause he's probably a skrull, like blackbolt and countless others!

#6 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf

#7 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"wtf"

You're not to bright are you? Posting wtf in every thread.

#8 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

its so it says im the last one who psted so that if some oone else posts then i know so i can then engage in a conversation

#9 Posted by Black Smile (279 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps it is that Doctor Strange may have done things prior to becoming The Sorcerer Supreme? After all he was just a doctor wanting to have his hands repaired to begin with also The whole hulk thing which I agree is worthess and compleate nonsense may have only been done to illistrate the point that Strange is not invincable its just a thought

#10 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

doc strange is awsome!!smiles

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.