Scott Derrickson to Work on Marvel Studios' Doctor Strange

• 57 results
#51 Edited by Lardplanet (108 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Posted by _Zombie_ (10383 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Well, horror films is a good pedigree for a Strange movie director. Only saw Day the Earth Stood Still, though, and that was kinda.. eh. Still gonna give the dude a shot though.

#53 Posted by The Mast (785 posts) - - Show Bio

The Russos' last movie befire T.W.S. was You, Me and Dupree.

Then they knocked out arguably the best superhero movie ever. Don't you see? It's not about who directs. If you're a competent director, you'll work. Marvel Studios have an idea of what they want and they want directors to seemingly do as told. To me, it's worked for every movie except Iron Man 3.

Funny enough, that movie felt like a Shane Black movie, and I hated it. None of the others feel like they were made by a specific director. Marvel Studios being control freaks has worked so far. Derrickson is just a puzzle piece.

#54 Posted by Egie_Asemota1 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

@lcazt1996: Thanks friend. That actually makes more sense and is also quite plausible. Hope they atleast make some news at Comic-con.

#55 Posted by MideonNViscera (359 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by Fresh Prince (5067 posts) - - Show Bio

Aidan Gillen for the lead role maybe?

#57 Posted by SonOfHellstorm (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Now if we can get the actor cast.

#58 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

How about every single time Peter spoke with Aunt May or MJ?

That time when Green Goblin attacks Aunt May and she starts screaming quotes from the bible ugh so. so. bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.