OMG Fraction's new Dr Strange is a cradle snatching scumbag

#1 Posted by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio

He shagged one of his students, then allowed her to pass her exams.

This Dr Strange is old enough to be her grandfather

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

o________O

#3 Posted by Dernman (14614 posts) - - Show Bio

That's sexism. I'm sure if he was a woman you wouldn't think it was a problem. :p

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12418 posts) - - Show Bio
how old was the student?
#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dernman said:
That's sexism. I'm sure if he was a woman you wouldn't think it was a problem. :p
of course not. only men should be held accountable for bullshizz like that  

#6 Edited by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. Doc strange that old duffer
#7 Edited by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

how old was the student?

She was under 21 but then again I think 13 is legal in places like Colorado and Tibet

The new villian

worse than Starfox and Catwoman

#8 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12418 posts) - - Show Bio

wait...what students are we talking about.......doc was a surgeon......

#9 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@MutenRoshi: What issue is this

#10 Posted by CATPANEXE (9367 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@CATPANEXE: Technically Dead Girl isn't so much as robbing the cradle as it is robbing the grave

#12 Posted by CATPANEXE (9367 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: Splitting hairs, doesn't mean Stephen isn't enjoying one sin any less than the other.

#13 Posted by BKole (497 posts) - - Show Bio

@MutenRoshi said:

So, lets look deeper shall we.

She isn't one of his students, she's a grad student looking to get some "experience" from Strange, for her Thesis. As it clearly states in the text, I don't really know where you got the idea of him being one of his students, and him allowing her to pass her exams, as it doesn't actually mention anything about exams, Secondly, Strange states in the first Narration box that it was a mistake, you can also tell he isn't exactly doing the funk-chicken at the idea of it, by him laying with his head hanging off the edge of the bed. Yes, he is arrogant, but that's part of the character. Clea wasn't that much older than this girl when they first got together, and she was allowed to mature through the years of character development. Also, she wasn't strictly human being part energy being, but we'll skip over that.

Hardly my favourite incarnation of Strange, but I still love the character deeply and I'll follow Defenders and everything else he appears in as respect to the character. Even if they are trying to transform him into something he isn't. Alas. I do rather like Fraction as well, so, I guess that is another notch against me.

#14 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

LOL. Doc strange that old duffer
#15 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

First he Ruins Thor, Now Dr. Strange? This is outrageous! He should just quit so as to not dig his hole any deeper.

#16 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- Tony Stark nods from the distance in approval...Respect

#17 Posted by Mutant God (3011 posts) - - Show Bio

was that the girl he was teaching magic to or something

#18 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

read the old comics, the Dr used to admit to his defender buddies about doing tantric lessons with Clea or some, er, meditation sexercises, I imagine not everyone reading the comic got it back then....its like listening music as a kid, most of the music lyrics go over your head its only when you grow up you realize what the songs were really about

#19 Posted by The Stegman (22779 posts) - - Show Bio

the girl was in college, she had to at least be 18, stop blowing things outta proportion 

#20 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32222 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
the girl was in college, she had to at least be 18, stop blowing things outta proportion 
exactly 
#21 Edited by CodeSaint (160 posts) - - Show Bio

@Larkin1388 said:

First he Ruins Thor, Now Dr. Strange? This is outrageous! He should just quit so as to not dig his hole any deeper.

QFT.

This way he is going to ruin all my favorite characters very soon.

#22 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7500 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange a pimp

#23 Posted by Squares (4702 posts) - - Show Bio

@MutenRoshi: You really don't want anyone to take you seriously, do you?

#24 Posted by karrob (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@The Stegman said:
exactly
#25 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

So when someone makes a thread about Dr. Strange being a pedophile, everyone shrugs it off saying it's okay or that there's a mistake or it didn't happen or just makes jokes, but when Hal Jordan is accused of being a pedophile in another topic everyone freaks out saying he's a horrible character and stretching everything to make him a pedophile and everyone supports it? Double standard much?

Sorry about that, my Grandma is possibly dying and I'm quite angry right now.

#26 Posted by BlackPookie (610 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman: I agree!

who cares?

i would sleep with him ehehheh and he is also old enough to be my grandfather...

#27 Posted by Delphic (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

@BKole said:

@MutenRoshi said:

She isn't one of his students, she's a grad student looking to get some "experience" from Strange, for her Thesis. As it clearly states in the text, I don't really know where you got the idea of him being one of his students, and him allowing her to pass her exams, as it doesn't actually mention anything about exams, Secondly, Strange states in the first Narration box that it was a mistake, you can also tell he isn't exactly doing the funk-chicken at the idea of it, by him laying with his head hanging off the edge of the bed. Yes, he is arrogant, but that's part of the character. Clea wasn't that much older than this girl when they first got together, and she was allowed to mature through the years of character development. Also, she wasn't strictly human being part energy being, but we'll skip over that.

Hardly my favourite incarnation of Strange, but I still love the character deeply and I'll follow Defenders and everything else he appears in as respect to the character. Even if they are trying to transform him into something he isn't. Alas. I do rather like Fraction as well, so, I guess that is another notch against me.

@The Stegman said:

THIS, THIS, and let me see

THIS!!!!

#28 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@Delphic said:

@BKole said:

@MutenRoshi said:

@The Stegman said:

THIS, THIS, and let me see

THIS!!!!

She's a grad student too, which means she's at least 21. He doesn't even teach a class, I don't know where he got this idea of making her do it to pass her exams from.

#29 Posted by Nudeviking (479 posts) - - Show Bio

Regardless of his age, Dr. Strange getting it on with a 20-something woman is still nowhere near as creepy as Wolverine hanging out with teen girl sidekicks or having lewd dreams about Squirrel Girl.

#30 Posted by BlackPookie (610 posts) - - Show Bio

you look like you're not living in the same world as I do...

this things happens, if they both agreed, if they both are adults, who cares????

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.