Exclusive First Look: Werewolf by Night, Morbius, Blade and Dr. Strange Minimates

Posted by G-Man (30333 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't argue over the fact that like toys around here. When Diamond Select asked if we wanted to premiere the images of a Marvel Minimates 4-pack, it didn't take long to say yes. This box set has a STRANGE TALES theme and includes the first time Werewolf by Night and Morbius have been given the Minimates treatment.

Marvel Minimates Strange Tales Box Set

A Diamond Select Release! Designed and Sculpted by Art Asylum! It's the most spine-tingling Marvel Minimates set ever! Supernatural Marvel characters Dr. Strange, First Appearance Blade, Werewolf by Night and Morbius the Living Vampire have banded together to take on the strange and unusual corners of the Marvel Universe. Each Minimate stands 2 inches tall with 14 points of articulation and a variety of interchangeable parts and accessories.

Pricing and release date should be made available on Diamond's website tomorrow.

Staff
#1 Posted by howlettgrowl (729 posts) - - Show Bio

looks interesting!!!

#2 Posted by grenade728 (748 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool Stuff!

#3 Posted by nappystr8 (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't picked up any minimates in a long time, but this set looks amazing. The star of the group has got to be the classic blade.

#4 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Posted by feebadger (1422 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome. I just wanna stab li'l Morbius through the heart with a tiiiiny little stake. Oh. Looks like li'l tiny jeri curl Blade is ahead of me. Love these!

#6 Posted by Cavemold (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of all these I'd go for the Strange minimate the most.

#8 Posted by Watcherg6 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL THAT IS BLADE! He looks like a 70's action star!

#9 Posted by NuclearLife (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Liking the Doctor Strange and glad to see Morbius getting a toy, but I'm not really a big enough fan of MiniMates to justify a purchase.

#10 Posted by andrewtheking (960 posts) - - Show Bio

cool 

#11 Posted by longbowhunter (6625 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey it's 70's disco Blade.

#12 Posted by falcon10 (38 posts) - - Show Bio

looks very awesome

#13 Posted by SuperDoahBoy (132 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinda cool. Never been a fan of these and honestly that Blade one is the only one I'd be interested in getting.

#14 Posted by mightypug78 (320 posts) - - Show Bio

AWESOME, i wonder if they sell the blade figure separately.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.