Follow

Doctor Strange

Character » Doctor Strange appears in 4908 issues.

Dr. Stephen Strange was once a gifted but egotistical surgeon who sought out the Ancient One to heal his hands after they were wounded in a car accident. Instead, the Ancient One trained him to become Master of the Mystic Arts and the Sorcerer Supreme of Earth.

Doctor Strange in Thor dark world?

Avatar image for daviegourevitch
    daviegourevitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By daviegourevitch

Has anyone else heard the news about how Doctor Strange is meant to make an appearance in Thor dark world? https://twitter.com/RogerWardell/status/238391294907527169 Roger wardell stated "There's something "Strange" about Thor: The Dark World". Who else is anxious to find out how they will incorporate him into the movie? I was thinking that since they've been planning on making a doctor strange movie for a while now that he won't have his powers yet and we will briefly meet him in a hospital or something since he was originally a neuro-surgeon. What do you think?

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Gambit1024

So it's confirmed, and not a rumor? Because everything I heard comes off as speculation.

Avatar image for daviegourevitch
    daviegourevitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By daviegourevitch

@Gambit1024 said:

So it's confirmed, and not a rumor? Because everything I heard comes off as speculation.

I guess. I was hoping for some clarification myself.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.