Bring back Doctor Strange!

#1 Posted by SlimJ87D (8925 posts) - - Show Bio

I was initially very intrigued about Doctor Voodoo taking over as sorcerer supreme but his stories just aren't that interesting. I miss the old Doctor Strange, and wish he'd come back at classic levels!

The way things are going right now it seems like that isn't going to happen for a few years.

#2 Posted by SlimJ87D (8925 posts) - - Show Bio
Here is also a very awesome respect thread at one of our not so liked sites but it's still great:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=367940&pagenumber=1
#3 Posted by Danial79 (2207 posts) - - Show Bio

As G-Man always says on the podcast, don't worry about it, everything is always reset soon enough :)

#4 Edited by Brit (372 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danial79 said:

" As G-Man always says on the podcast, don't worry about it, everything is always reset soon enough :) "

so true! I just hope they would reset it sooner...
#5 Edited by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

Is guess he's going to be Sorcerer Supreme again since Doctor Voodoo is dead

#6 Posted by Meesho (59 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they responded to our request :D

:D
#7 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14026 posts) - - Show Bio

About dam time!

#8 Posted by Danial79 (2207 posts) - - Show Bio
@Meesho: What's that from?
#9 Posted by Meesho (59 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danial79:   http://www.newsarama.com/comics/dr-strange-from-the-vault-101103.html
 http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Doctor-Strange-From-Marvel-Vault-1___376237 
#10 Posted by Danial79 (2207 posts) - - Show Bio
@Meesho: Cool, thanks :)
#11 Posted by Meesho (59 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danial79:  Welcome ^_^
#12 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Strange becomes the badass he was back then again.
#13 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda hope he doesn't become Sorcerer Supreme again. I don't think there should be a Sorcerer Supreme anymore. I kinda liked Strange, Hellstrom and Voodoo working together. I'd like to see more of that though no Voodoo since he's dead now. Maybe bring in other experts in their fields. Shaman, Talisman, maybe even Margali Szardos.
#14 Posted by Radread (289 posts) - - Show Bio

The concept of the Sorcerer Supreme is now pretty much gone. Their needs to be a Council of Magic, consisting of the various members of the Marvel Universe with Stephan as chairman.
#15 Posted by intothetempest (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorcerer supreme or not, I wish he was at least powerful enough to challenge and pose a real threat to anyone from Any   universe, Marvel or DC. He seems like he can be pushed over by anyone these days, magical or not. He should be stronger than he is

#16 Posted by BlackPookie (580 posts) - - Show Bio

let us wait... and please is there any spell to exchange the creative team of new avengers for someone with real creative talent who would bring Strange to where he belongs? 
DOCTOR STRANGE FOR sorcerer supreme NOW!
#17 Posted by Chaos Prime (10589 posts) - - Show Bio

Dam shame wot they done to the Great Doctor..

#18 Posted by lol (2734 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Strange is a joke of a character now

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.