What if Doctor Octopus's hadn't become a criminal?

#1 Edited by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, this is a forum I'm making thats basically like Marvel's What If..? series. In this forum, Doctor Octopus has had his arms fused to his body by the atomic explosion that originally did it, BUT his brain is still exactly the same as before. Soooooo....... WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!!!

#2 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

He attempts to live a normal life but in the end becomes a hero?

#3 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"He attempts to live a normal life but in the end becomes a hero?"
I was thinking more of because Betty Brant's brother Bennett can't get Doc Ock to bust Blackie Gaxton from prison (see ASM #11), he gets killed, this time by some of Blackie's thugs, and as a result Betty moves away from Peter and asks him not to see her again because she is too sad. Peter gets depressed without Betty there, loses worsely than he did originally when he fights Mysterio (ASM #13), and is unmasked.
#4 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Doc Ock Agent of S.H.E.I.L.D.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.