The Doctor Octopus Respect Blog

Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Why? Because he Deserves one. 

Respect the Good Doctor

#1 Posted by PumpkinBomb (493 posts) - - Show Bio

I've actually been underwhelmed by him in the comics, but the movie version was amazing.

#2 Posted by Icarusflies (12491 posts) - - Show Bio

One of my favorite Marvel villains.

#3 Posted by Mercy_ (92686 posts) - - Show Bio
@PumpkinBomb said:
" I've actually been underwhelmed by him in the comics, but the movie version was amazing. "
#4 Posted by thegreatfour (12967 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies: really? He's okay in my book. I prefer Dr Doom. You just say his last name and it awesome
#5 Posted by Icon (2056 posts) - - Show Bio

Dock Ock Rules. 

#6 Posted by IrishX (2355 posts) - - Show Bio
@PumpkinBomb said:
"I've actually been underwhelmed by him in the comics, but the movie version was amazing. "

Same.
#7 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

meh

#8 Posted by Ovidyuu (60 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmm...I still dont understand how come he can survive a punch in the face from spider-man...having extra metal arms doesnt help....

#9 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll respect everything BUT his haircut. :)

#10 Posted by about_faces (32 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm trying to figure out at what point people started LOSING respect for this great character. He was always one of my very favorites, especially around the late 80's, early 90's, when he rocked the white power suit. That ruthless, magnificent bastard is still my favorite take on Otto, and I have to wonder why no one seems to remember that version. The closest we've come in terms of characterization is, what, "Negative Exposure" by BKV?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.