Follow

Doctor Octopus

Character » Doctor Octopus appears in 2438 issues.

Doctor Octopus is a supervillain originating from Marvel Comics. A former nuclear physicist and atomic researcher, Otto Octavius' life changed forever when one of his experiments went horribly wrong involving his four mechanical appendages used to assist him in his experiments. From then on, Octavius soon after his initial encounter has become one of the most dangerous supervillains in the Marvel Universe.

That Badguy: Doctor Octopus dedication video review

MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 0

Edited By MTHarman

Been slacking on my character reviews, but after realizing that Doctor Octopus is swinging back into action, I had to try out my new video on this gibbering madman who never knew how to accept an ass kicking.

Doctor Octopus has always been and always will be my favorite Spiderman baddie, maybe its because he has four arms and as a kid I thought “cool”, or maybe its just the fact that he stood out like a Christmas ornament for me when I first discovered a comic book store. Doctor Octopus has always been the number one baddy that I enjoyed drawing in school and the reason why my teacher kept b***ing about my interests in comics. After studying this guy later, I would find out how much of an interesting baddie that he truly is.

Yeah its understandable that some people reading this may not be too thrilled about Otto here as I am, but that franchise that this four-arm scientist psycho got would probably have me disagree with anybody who dares say that Doctor Octopus isn’t that great of a villain.

Im That Badguy saying one day the world will be MINE, and I hope you enjoy the video review and thank you for watching.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By IrishX

Really good video. Well put together. Thought Doc Oc was great in Spider-Man 2.

I'll still go with The Green Goblin as Spidey's top villain though. Mr. Negative is pretty cool also.

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#2  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Awesome video MT, the longest and the best video you made, I like the improvements you made, at the beginning and at the end of the video. Great job MT.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Nice video I always love when you do these.  Love the improvements. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.