Follow

Doctor Octopus

Character » Doctor Octopus appears in 2433 issues.

Doctor Octopus is a supervillain originating from Marvel Comics. A former nuclear physicist and atomic researcher, Otto Octavius' life changed forever when one of his experiments went horribly wrong involving his four mechanical appendages used to assist him in his experiments. From then on, Octavius soon after his initial encounter has become one of the most dangerous supervillains in the Marvel Universe.

Superior Six... Maybe

hunterscarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By hunterscarlet

I predict that possibly after getting kicked off the Avengers for being a major d!ck, Otto will form his own team. It'll probably have Alpha if it happens. I know it sounds a little Dark Avengersy but who else do you think Otto would put on this team if he did this. Remember it can't be outright villains. Who would be your choice for the Superior spider-man's six member team

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

That would actually be awesome! I would read an arc about that! These are the members I would like.

Team-members:

Alpha, Black Tarantula, Stunner, Sandman, Silver Sable

hunterscarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By hunterscarlet

I like the team except i don't know who stunner is

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Gambit1024

Oh, I like this

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Lvenger

@Strider92 said:

That would actually be awesome! I would read an arc about that! These are the members I would like.

Team-members:

Alpha, Black Tarantula, Stunner, Sandman, Silver Sable

I thought you didn't like Alpha? And Sable's dead so that puts a kink in her being a team member. I'd replace Sable with Black Cat personally. Someone with a history with the old Spider-Man and someone who's no stranger to being on the wrong side of the law. Still it's an interesting lineup I have to say. It's more up Ock's street than Osborn's to form a Dark Avengers like team as he has a history doing so with the Sinister Six and all that. According to Stunner's Comicvine entry, she's in a coma and Doc made a shrine for her body and visited her. I'd like to see if with his advanced tech resources, he could bring her out of this coma. All in all this would make for a great arc to read.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97835f97617
    deactivated-5c97835f97617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

1. Superior Spider-Man - duh!
    2. Sandman
    3. Centurius
    4. Alpha
    5. Toxin (Eddie Brock)
    6. Juggernaut
    gui22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By gui22

Not sure if this forum has anything against necro-posting. If so, pardon me and feel free to remove.

I was thinking it could go something along the lines of:

1- Superior Spider-man

2- Black Cat (Both for her history with Spidey along with the fact that Ock may or may not have beaten her almost to the brink of death?

3- Silver Sable (Madame Web said she was alive, good way to tackle Ock's past endeavors)

4- Alpha (resident powerhouse and SSM being a magnificent bastard he'll soon be Ock's personal powerhouse)

5- Toxin (he's an interesting character to explore, especially his reactions to SSM's recent actions, how does the lethal protector feel about the new Spider-Man?)

6- Lizard (waiting for the No Escape arc to conclude but it would present an interesting dynamic)

I consider this a good mix between brains, brawn and classic spidey fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.