Follow

Doctor Octopus

Character » Doctor Octopus appears in 2433 issues.

Doctor Octopus is a supervillain originating from Marvel Comics. A former nuclear physicist and atomic researcher, Otto Octavius' life changed forever when one of his experiments went horribly wrong involving his four mechanical appendages used to assist him in his experiments. From then on, Octavius soon after his initial encounter has become one of the most dangerous supervillains in the Marvel Universe.

Questions about Doctor Octopus ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok I finally got a copie of The Amazing Spider-Man #700 - Dying Wish: Suicide Run; Spider-Dreams; Date Night at frank and son. So i would like ask a couple of questions... 1) How long is Doc Ock going to be in Peter's Body until things go back to normal ? 2) What kind of villian was Ock Before the switch ? Ok here is a example. on a scale of 1 to 10... 1 being someone like... a comon mugger and 10 being... Darkseid yeah that should work. I know Darksid is not marvel but for the topic ill let it slide.

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok ill ask again... What kind of villian was Ock Before the switch ? Ok here is a example. on a scale of 1 to 10... 1 being someone like... a comon mugger and 10 being... Darkseid yeah that should work. I know Darksid is not marvel but for the topic ill let it slide.

Degalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime:

Lemme put it this way. He's the "Main" Spider-Man villain. Venom was just a popular "Evil Twin" and Osborn just had one iconic scene then died, only returning as a quick fix to wrap up the Clone Saga, then going on to become a "general" bad guy.

He's the one who organizes all the other villains. So I'd put him at a 6 or 7 out of 10.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@kid_omega_prime: In terms of Bat villains Doc Ock would be Two Face where as Geen Goblin is the joker, so he's not THE big bad.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

@kid_omega_prime: He was the Master Planner...he worked with his brain,more...even Spidey said one time that "he's just one good punch"....he was a 7,with Green Goblin being the arch enemy,mostly because we havent seen a good Venom=villian story since Bagley was drawing in mid 90s......

As for "1) How long is Doc Ock going to be in Peter's Body until things go back to normal ?".........we all want to know son....we all want to know...and end as soon as possible.....i loved Ock as a villian,now i hate him...i dont lke myself for that.

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

@Degalon: well that hasn't age well.....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.