Follow

Kent V. Nelson

Character » Kent V. Nelson appears in 109 issues.

Kent V. Nelson came into possession of the Helm of Nabu, succeeding Hector Hall as the new Dr. Fate. He is the grand-nephew of the original Doctor Fate, Kent Nelson.

A question regarding Young Justice....

Avatar image for vampireselektor
    VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VampireSelektor

Is Dr. Fate considered the "Sorceror Supreme" of New Earth as he is in Earth-16? Also, is this distinction held in the same standard as it is in the Marvel Universe?
    CrimsonAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 70

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By CrimsonAvenger

Well, the Doctor Date in Young Justice is Kent Nelson-the original Doctor Fate who is now dead. I thought Sorcerer Supreme was a word Marvel had copyrighted but outside of Young Justice I have never heard him referred to as Sorcerer Supreme. If he is then it is probably similar to Marvel's but slightly different due to Fate being a host for Nabu and the Sorcerer Supreme in the Marvel Universe is chosen by a group of magical beings known as the Vishanti. The current Doctor fate is Kent V. Nelson who is a descendant of the original Fate.

bringdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By bringdeath
    @CrimsonAvenger said:
    Well, the Doctor Date in Young Justice is Kent Nelson-the original Doctor Fate who is now dead. I thought Sorcerer Supreme was a word Marvel had copyrighted but outside of Young Justice I have never heard him referred to as Sorcerer Supreme. If he is then it is probably similar to Marvel's but slightly different due to Fate being a host for Nabu and the Sorcerer Supreme in the Marvel Universe is chosen by a group of magical beings known as the Vishanti. The current Doctor fate is Kent V. Nelson who is a descendant of the original Fate.

Whos dr date 
    FunnyStuff707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By FunnyStuff707
    @bringdeath
    Will Smith, also known as Hitch.
    bringdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By bringdeath
    @FunnyStuff707
    Ok thanks

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.