Follow

Kent V. Nelson

Character » Kent V. Nelson appears in 109 issues.

Kent V. Nelson came into possession of the Helm of Nabu, succeeding Hector Hall as the new Dr. Fate. He is the grand-nephew of the original Doctor Fate, Kent Nelson.

What ever happend to Kent V Nelson ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I was wondering what happened to Kent V Nelson Dr Fate 5 ?

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SmashBrawler

Since the Earth 2 versions of the GA heroes seem to have their original identities back, I'm guessing Kent Nelson is Dr. Fate there. So Kent V. was probably erased after Flashpoint.

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@SmashBrawler said:

Since the Earth 2 versions of the GA heroes seem to have their original identities back, I'm guessing Kent Nelson is Dr. Fate there. So Kent V. was probably erased after Flashpoint.

Ouch that sucks. You know it probily would have worked better if the GA Dr Fate was sent to earth 2 while Kent V Nelson stayed on New Earth ? Why dose DC keep doing stuff like this. They have something good and mess it up.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SmashBrawler

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@SmashBrawler said:

Ouch that sucks. You know it probily would have worked better if the GA Dr Fate was sent to earth 2 while Kent V Nelson stayed on New Earth ? Why dose DC keep doing stuff like this. They have something good and mess it up.

Yeah, Kent V. wasn't my favorite Fate, but he had a huge amount of potential.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.