Follow

Kent V. Nelson

Character » Kent V. Nelson appears in 109 issues.

Kent V. Nelson came into possession of the Helm of Nabu, succeeding Hector Hall as the new Dr. Fate. He is the grand-nephew of the original Doctor Fate, Kent Nelson.

How Powerful Is The Current Doctor Fate?

Avatar image for darkknight96000
    darkknight96000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darkknight96000

How powerful is the current Doctor Fate, what's the most powerful thing the current version has done?

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Amegashita

I would say he has the potential to be great.  The most powerful thing he's done so far is I guess bring back Mr. Terrific from the dead.  He was also able to cast a spell to stop all those paid mercenary heroes from attacking the JSA, in JSA #33.  He's also pretty smart, he was able to develop a strategy to defeat Modru without his powers, and saved the remaining members of the JSA from 7 pocket dimensions.

He's okay right now, but I believe he'll become even greater.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By beatboks1

@DarkKnight96000 said:

How powerful is the current Doctor Fate, what's the most powerful thing the current version has done?

His most powerful feat so far would easily be his defeat of Lady Blaze in mystic combat. Considering she conquered Hell shortly afterward that's a pretty prominent feat. His battle for the soul of lightning is also pretty impressive.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.