best sorcerer

#1 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that dr fate is better than dr stange . wat do u think

#2 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like these dudes. I can go with the horny chick, Magick (either Illyanna Rasputin or Amanda Sefton) in Limbo or Enchantress.

#3 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Roma ...she's a sorceress though

#4 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk says:

"Roma ...she's a sorceress though"

Saturnynne isn't bad as well.

#5 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio

Stephen Strange.

#7 Posted by Night Thrasher (3709 posts) - - Show Bio

strange by far

#8 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

the ancient one

#9 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

Fate can't really compete with Strange's power.

#10 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

strange has shown his magical ability to be extremely formidable in the past. i dont know if any other sorcerer has the ability to surpass or even mach his.

#11 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

iSHADOW says:

"strange has shown his magical ability to be extremely formidable in the past. i dont know if any other sorcerer has the ability to surpass or even mach his."

Scarlet Witch, Morgan Le Faye, among others

#12 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

IcePrince_X says:

"iSHADOW says:
"strange has shown his magical ability to be extremely formidable in the past. i dont know if any other sorcerer has the ability to surpass or even mach his."
Scarlet Witch, Morgan Le Faye, among others"

im not really familiar with morgan la faye but doesnt scarlet witches "magical" abilities stem from her mutant ability?

#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's actual strange, Fate is more powerfull

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"If it's actual strange, Fate is more powerfull"

Proof?

#15 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

iSHADOW says:

"IcePrince_X says:
"iSHADOW says:
Scarlet Witch, Morgan Le Faye, among others"
im not really familiar with morgan la faye but doesnt scarlet witches "magical" abilities stem from her mutant ability?"
Not really. Her probability affects her sorcery and vice versa. Thus, her various power levels. She uses magic, but has probability powers. Magic affects the probability, and the probability affects the magic. They are two different powers working as one.
#16 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Dr. Strange is still the best sorcerer. Dr. Fate is definetly not far behind.

#17 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

If its between Dr. Strange and dr. fate i say strange...but in all the universe...i love me some Magick..Illyana, but i think miss Wanda Maximoff is the strongest of all
Post Edited:2008-04-01 00:21:37

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"If its between Dr. Strange and dr. fate i say strange...but in all the universe...i love me some Magick..Illyana, but i think miss Wanda Maximoff is the strongest of all
Post Edited:2008-04-01 00:21:37"

But it's Wanda's reality manipulation that makes her so powerful.M'Day wasn't a magic trick.

#19 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

She has the magical apitude thats being amplified by her manipulation of probablity/reality that makes her so strong

#20 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Strange is the best.

#21 Posted by Teen Manatee (359 posts) - - Show Bio

Zatanna :p

#22 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"pixelized says:
"If its between Dr. Strange and dr. fate i say strange...but in all the universe...i love me some Magick..Illyana, but i think miss Wanda Maximoff is the strongest of all
Post Edited:2008-04-01 00:21:37"
But it's Wanda's reality manipulation that makes her so powerful.M'Day wasn't a magic trick."
Reality warping **ONLY** happened because she had magic powers. Otherwise she would've merely had probability. She is a mixture of science and magic. Mutant power is probability. However, add that to her magic, and she becomes a full scale reality warper. M-Day had everything to do with magic, because Wanda herself, is a sorcerous. Magic affects her probability, and probability affects her magic. She never got one, or the other under full control, which gave her varying power levels.
#23 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be in the battle forums. Strange is greater anyway.

#24 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Strange. But only if we are basing it on sheer magic. If it's overall you're looking for, I say Doc Doom.

As for Strange vs. Fate, Strange would take him. Fate hides behind his artifacts too much, and Strange merely uses them. He's just as capable without them.

#25 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Skeletor!

#26 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Skeletor says:

"Skeletor!"

sigh...

I had a feeling you would say that.

#27 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Well why not? if you put me between those 2 i'd win because i would back stab them one by one and come out as Victor!

#28 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Skeletor says:

"Well why not? if you put me between those 2 i'd win because i would back stab them one by one and come out as Victor!"

That's a large claim, taking out Strange and Fate?

#29 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know i like both but i say fate.he has a cool helmet

#30 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know i like both but i say fate.he has a cool helmet

#31 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as BEST sorceror, it is anyone's choice. But for MOST POWERFUL, I think it's between Scarlet Witch, Dr. Strange, and Zatanna. However, I'm leaning more towards Scarlet Witch.

#32 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio

i say dooctor fate . have you read any of his comics

#33 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

i think its scarlet witch...she a bad B!tch

#34 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

doc strange

#35 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"i think its scarlet witch...she a bad B!tch"

lol yeah her

#36 Posted by MrDirector786 (43650 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Fate is my favorite sorcerer.

#37 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage:  I'm so down with your explanation of Wanda's power because that dosen't cancel any other issues it just further explain she is mutant/magic user
#38 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate this debate >.>

#39 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio
@Leliel said:
" @White Mage:  I'm so down with your explanation of Wanda's power because that dosen't cancel any other issues it just further explain she is mutant/magic user "
Thanks dear.  But really, the true credit goes to the Marvel tarot...............so many things became clear when I got that book. lol
#40 Posted by The Last Son Of Krypton (782 posts) - - Show Bio

#41 Posted by KNIGHT SAVIOR (778 posts) - - Show Bio

hands down ................DR. FATE (THE ORIGINAL)
#42 Posted by Assman (1875 posts) - - Show Bio
@mighty dude said:
"

i think that dr fate is better than dr stange . wat do u think

"

Not in feats.
#43 Posted by MarkPar (87 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the best sorcerer is Tim Hunter hey its stated that he has the ability to become the greatest of them all

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.