What is Doctor Dooms current powerset?

#1 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3802 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom now has the same powers Wanda had during House of M correct? The same vast, I'm in a top 15 most powerful marvel characters ever "house of m" wanda reality warping powerset? Scans? any feats yet? Next issue he's in?

#2 Posted by kimeraevet (188 posts) - - Show Bio

That powerset is so far confined to the Avengers: Children's Crusade storyline, which is vague on when it takes place. Doom should be judged on the powers he has currently been using in FF since Valeria Richards helped to restore his intellect.

#3 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

@kimeraevet said:

That powerset is so far confined to the Avengers: Children's Crusade storyline, which is vague on when it takes place. Doom should be judged on the powers he has currently been using in FF since Valeria Richards helped to restore his intellect.

This. The Children's Crusade has been so long in the making that it's hard to pin down exactly when it's happened or if it's happened at all. As far as I can tell Doom has regained his scientific and magical intellect and all that entails. One thing that bothers me with Doom's power set is that he is usually portrayed using either science or magic while only hinting at proficiency with the other. I really wish he would consistently use both, he'd be an absolute powerhouse.

#4 Posted by kimeraevet (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom is the most powerful sorcerer in the Marvel U and is one of the top scientific geniuses. He is the dark magic version of Dr. Strange and the scientific version of Reed Richards/ Hank Pym.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.