Off My Mind: Doctor Doom Takes Over Leadership of the Future Foundation

• 62 results
#51 Posted by fivestarga (240 posts) - - Show Bio
@n25philly

Lol I fear this is true...
#52 Posted by Agm (56 posts) - - Show Bio

People are forgetting that when Valerie first popped up she was a teenager before she got deaged and for some of that time I believe she lived in castle doom. Valerie knows Doom better than the rest of the FF and if anything, Doom probably respects her more than the rest too.

I don't think its as cut and dry as Doom betrays her when he feels like it.

#53 Posted by labarith (669 posts) - - Show Bio

@Malonius said:

Doom is a hero. Latveria was a freaking Utopia. There's a lot of out of control people and countries in the world that must be brought under control before they can be taught the kind of self-control that Reed aspires to. The question is whether or not Doom believes that everyone can learn self-control.

Depends on who is writing Doom. Sadly.

#54 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (8105 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds like a good step forward, hope it works.

#55 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (4099 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Future foundation has more villains now.

#56 Posted by perry_411 (424 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be interesting to see a universe changed forever by a villain, left this way, and it being accepted much like Superman changing things for the better. If anyone can recommend a series, i'm looking

#57 Posted by Mrfuzzynutz (1164 posts) - - Show Bio

All Doom has ever wanted is to fix a broken world and remove the mistake that is Reed Richards

He has proven given the chance he will make the world a better place and has no hang ups making the tough choices to do so

He seeks power not to destroy but to rebuild, and he feel she is the only one capable to do so

So maybe with him part of/running the FF he can acheive these goals a bit easier hen in the past?

#58 Posted by daredevil21134 (12930 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Johnny Storm back

#59 Posted by darksoul7th (206 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom why doesn't he just kill them! eventually they are all gonna come back, they always do!

#60 Posted by darksoul7th (206 posts) - - Show Bio

Watch the Human Torch is going to reincarnate once more!

#61 Posted by KRYPTON (1868 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the "In Doom We Trust" poster, really cool

#62 Edited by DEADPOOL (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe in Doom.

People act like he's an evil tyrant, but he has made his once poor country somewhat rich, all the citizens have anything they could want or need, and there is no crime; all he wants in return is their adoration. At his worst, he does morally questionable things and has a hatred for Mr. Fantastic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.