Is Dr. Doom really still alive?

#1 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

Has anyone actually seen the REAL Vic Von Doom in the past....whenever? Is he hooked up somewhere like the movie surrogates? How can someone as arrogant as Doom NOT show his true face in the midst of danger and conflict?

#2 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

???

#3 Posted by Deadeyeduck (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Cause Doom never shows his actual face..ever. So its rather difficult to know who is really behind the mask. 
Doom is one of those people, like the Punisher or galactus, that if you see him at the end of a comic, as Ron Richards would say its an 'Oh shit, its on.' moment. So I'm sure he's around somewhere. 

#4 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE: Doom seems almost like a creation of Loki. It's raining Doom-bots....Kill Dr. Doom in a thousand ways and the only thing that happens is that a thousand Doom-bots are destroyed.
#5 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Dr. Doom have at some point transferred his consciousness to a robot hive mind?    Destroying his physical form in the process?

#6 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085: 
wow. got all that out of what i said ? lol. k.
yes, the real Doom has been shown and confirmed to be him on most of the occasions he has been on panel.
#7 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a ponderer, what can i say? haha.In the future,  I'd still like you to answer the question without the pretentiousness of a neglected child though.

#8 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085: 
get what you give. prescience is a double edged sword. nice meeting you.
#9 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to think that my prescience is decent and fairly accurate. Though i'm not sure how that applies to any of this. Nice chops.

#10 Posted by moviegeek17 (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

did he ever die? im confused

#11 Posted by jloneblackheart (5506 posts) - - Show Bio

The real Doom is in the middle of at least two overlapping events right now. He is captured by the Intelligencia in Fall of the Hulks and he is kind of important to the whole Doomwar thing.

#12 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart:   

The REAL Doom? Do you GET what i'm talking about here? 
#13 Posted by jloneblackheart (5506 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085: I think if the Doom that was caught by the Intelligencia was a robot, they would have noticed.
#14 Posted by eserrano05 (138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadeyeduck said:
"Cause Doom never shows his actual face..ever. So its rather difficult to know who is really behind the mask. Doom is one of those people, like the Punisher or galactus, that if you see him at the end of a comic, as Ron Richards would say its an 'Oh shit, its on.' moment. So I'm sure he's around somewhere.  "

great quote
#15 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Its funny nobody can seem to saty dead in comics.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.