If u were Dr. Doom and had many female friends who are all taken.

#1 Posted by Cypher's Gambit (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

But you wanted to be with some of them. How would you be with them without using a method that isn't entirely a bad thing? (ie: force, getting them drunk, date rape drug, have her cheat on him with you when she knows her boyfriend had done nothing wrong to her, etc.)

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13129 posts) - - Show Bio

clone them , thats pretty much the only non douchey way to do it
#3 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio

um, odd. but i would use my time machine to go back to before she was taken and woo her then.

#4 Posted by thegreatfour (12967 posts) - - Show Bio
@Full_Spectrum: Woo? DOOM DOES NOT WOO! DOOM TAKES!
#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

I somehow doubt Doom would have any trouble getting laid he is a king thats pretty much the world's best pick up line in itself

#6 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreatfour:  hey, i bet he could woo if he wanted. besides where's the thrill of the conquest by just taking. the master hunts never chases, he forces his prey to submit... read that on a license plate once. it was a ferrari, so i believe him...
#7 Posted by thegreatfour (12967 posts) - - Show Bio
@Full_Spectrum: Yeah because Doom looks like a man looking for a thrill ;P Especially with that burnt up mug of his
#8 Posted by Cypher's Gambit (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreatfour said:
" @Full_Spectrum: Woo? DOOM DOES NOT WOO! DOOM TAKES! "
LOL
#9 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreatfour: well, that's why he needs to crank up the charm. If Deadpool (the poster boy for horribly scarred people) can hook up with the likes of Copycat and Outlaw, Doom's scars won't hinder him at all. Besides, Doom is a king, he's got magic, and he's a brutal genocidal dictator. Isn't that like the trifecta?
#10 Posted by thegreatfour (12967 posts) - - Show Bio
@Full_Spectrum: I'd actually like to see his charm. He'd have to say his name in third person every five seconds and all that.
#11 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreatfour: that could get weird. although his first few attempts would be very very amusing to watch.
#12 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
Uhh...
#13 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Ask Morgan Le Fay out

#14 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreatfour said:
#15 Posted by Cypher's Gambit (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I was also thinking about mind swiping the boyfriend.

#16 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Kill & Replace one of their Boyfriends with a Doombot and make it break up with her, then Doom shall come out of nowhere and score. 

#17 Posted by Telcalipoca (957 posts) - - Show Bio

i kill the bf then take her  
 i know you said without doing bad things but DOOM does as he pleases and kills those who would get in the way.
#18 Posted by ViciousCesar! (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

their boyfriends could always get into 'accidents'. 

#19 Posted by Cypher's Gambit (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
@Full_Spectrum said:
" um, odd. but i would use my time machine to go back to before she was taken and woo her then. "
About Dr. Doom wooing, didn't he woo Susan instead of 'taking' her forcefully when he went back in a different reality to try to make himself more.. of a nice guy? lol
#20 Posted by Metro_Man (584 posts) - - Show Bio

" Hi I am Doctor Doom, perhaps you have heard of me? I am kind of, a big deal." - Doctor Doom. 

" Why do you dress like that?" - Prospect of affection. 

" I burned the hell out of my face. Want to dance?" - Doctor Doom. 

(Girl runs away screaming.)  

#21 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio
@Metro_Man: unless its in Latveria in which case she timidly allows Doom to do whatever the hell he wants 
#22 Posted by Metro_Man (584 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe: Pretty much. That is true. 
#23 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

If I were Dr. Doom, I would probably force her to have dinner with me by threatening her with disintegration. I would also flatter her by telling her how beautiful her eyes are when I'm in their reflection, systematically destroy her least favorite people in the world and eventually surprise her with "I love you, within reason."

#24 Posted by MethodMan008 (74 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" @thegreatfour said:
LOL "
hahah winning post.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.