How powerful is Dr. Doom's Magic?

Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

How Powerful is Current Dooms magic? Can you provide me scans of what he did with magic?
#1 Posted by HellionVulcan (3637 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say hes a few notches beneath Dr strange in all round ability's but i don't know issues but i know he had a good magic fight with Morgan Le Fayduring dark reign .
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/769759-vic004.jpg 

& shes said to be pretty powerful .

#2 Posted by PumpkinBomb (493 posts) - - Show Bio

In Matt Millar's run on Fantastic Four he was torn limb from limb by megalodons and was kept alive by pure hatred. He then spent at least two million years mastering the dark arts and rebuilt his body at a molecular level. That's pretty hardcore. 

Kinda reminds me of Darth Sion, actually.

#3 Edited by Judge_Dredd (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course, some think that Millar's weird Doom stuff should be ignored or retconned. Books of Doom is probably the best take on his origins.

As for Doom's magic, I always find that to be a bit of overkill. Couldn't he construct his suit to do things just as powerful with... science? (Don't tell him I said that though.)

Doom rules!

#4 Posted by Vandor (3 posts) - - Show Bio

he has the  potential to be the most powerful  sorcerer ever

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.