How Do You Stop Doctor Doom?

• 65 results
#51 Posted by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@G_Money_Christmas: Is it necessary to read fantastic and ff? I'm only reading FF but I don't want to miss anything.

#52 Posted by G_Money_Christmas (883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batnandez: I don't think so... I'm only reading FF also. I almost picked up F4 but I decided on something else instead but as far as I know, I'm not missing anything. I think they branched into separate stories really.

#53 Posted by azaritorrent (528 posts) - - Show Bio

let him trap Storm in a chrome statue of herself again

#54 Posted by Active_Adaptation (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom the Annihilating Conqueror?

Oh my fck.

#55 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

You take away the Doom from Doom. Like Jonathan Hickman showed in his, what was it, first or second issue on the title?

#56 Posted by dtschemmel (503 posts) - - Show Bio

You dont.

#57 Posted by Emperormeister734 (808 posts) - - Show Bio

You out-think him, and be alot of steps ahead of him with lot of luck

#58 Posted by boob (366 posts) - - Show Bio

#59 Posted by abeyance (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cares all they will do is bring Dr. Doom back 6months to a year later.

#60 Posted by Watcherg6 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

@kfhrfdu_89_76k: Explain.

#61 Posted by Watcherg6 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stretchjr: I think he could be alot of peoples villian, i've never thought of him has just one person, but mostly because he makes his way on to alot of cartoons! hulk, Spiderman, Avengers.

#62 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Watcherg6:

The answer is behind the spoiler block.

One of the alternate universe Reed Richards showed Reed, that if you wipe out Dooms very personality, Doom no longer poses a grand threat. Sure, he can still act as a goon for someone else, but that`s that.
#63 Posted by CrashofRhinos (15 posts) - - Show Bio

It would seem to me Morgan La Fey would have to somehow be involved. The FF books are all about the time travel so it would seem to fit into what they are doing.

#64 Edited by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

it's to bad FF doesnt have a more detailed artist. I havent picked that series up solely for that purpose. I can't read a comic with art like that

I would really like to see a drawing of this Doom The Annihilating Conqueror at the hands of a very articulated and detailed artist

#65 Posted by Cavemold (1681 posts) - - Show Bio

with hos unholy allaince you dont

#66 Edited by Titan1930 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

nobody can, he defeated ultron and beyonder by himself! maybe if we call superman

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.