Follow

Doctor Doom

Character » Doctor Doom appears in 3794 issues.

The very mention of his name makes lesser men tremble! The brilliant scientist whose iron mask conceals his scarred (but once handsome) face! Master of science and sorcery, Victor Von Doom is the monarch of Latveria, attempting the betterment of humanity through world conquest! Unequaled and unrivaled in every manner, Doctor Doom has had many conflicts with both earthly and cosmic super-beings, but he will always be known as the eternal nemesis of Reed Richards and his accursed Fantastic Four!

HAIL DOOM

BaronVonDredd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By BaronVonDredd

I like Doctor Doom. He's probably my favorite Marvel Comics villain of all. Out of the entire Marvel Universe,  he is only villain I truly believe is worth cheering for. I haven't been reading Doomwar, but if the "Good Doctor" does succeed in taking control of Wakanda's vibranium deposits, I could care less if he ruled the world because of it.  I would have also throughly enjoyed Dark Reign much more if Doom was in Norman Osborn's position, and believe me when I say, that the Reign would last much longer in his control. Does anyone else feel like a major fan of the Dictator of Latveria? Is there a Marvel villain you like more?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AtPhantom

You know, come to think of it, I don't think I've seen anyone here who doesn't like Doom. It's like he's got a hundred percent approval rating. That's pretty good for a comic character.

Bossjugg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bossjugg
    @Edamame said:
    " I liked reading Doomwar issue 3 because it showed what he thought about all the troubles in the world.  Doom appears to just want to create a utopia. "
    well in the last issue he was a humanitarian LMAO
    hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By hdorman1

No Caption Provided

All Glory To The Hypnotoad

Bossjugg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bossjugg
    @Edamame said:
    " @Bossjugg said:
    " @Edamame said:
    " I liked reading Doomwar issue 3 because it showed what he thought about all the troubles in the world.  Doom appears to just want to create a utopia. "
    well in the last issue he was a humanitarian LMAO "
    LOL. What do you mean? I didn't buy it yet. "
    Lets just say that doom needs a better banker :s
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Doom is my favourite Marvel villain because he is just a dictator, pure and simple. No screwing around; get in his way, and he will freaking kill you. He will crush your bones and send your intestines in the mail to your family so they know not to *$&% with him again. 

Doom rules.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#10  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Edamame said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " Doom is my favourite Marvel villain because he is just a dictator, pure and simple. No screwing around; get in his way, and he will freaking kill you. He will crush your bones and send your intestines in the mail to your family so they know not to *$&% with him again.   Doom rules. "
    And he wants to create a utopia. "
    Well, that too, but the benevolent ideal is just gravy.
    MetatronDaDon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By MetatronDaDon

i read doomwar 1-5 really gave me an understanding of what he's about,

have you guys read the Brother Voodoo One SHot? Avengers of the Supernatural? Dooms in it

G Riders vs Doom & Voodoo
    G Riders vs Doom & Voodoo

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.