Follow

Doctor Doom

Character » Doctor Doom appears in 3794 issues.

The very mention of his name makes lesser men tremble! The brilliant scientist whose iron mask conceals his scarred (but once handsome) face! Master of science and sorcery, Victor Von Doom is the monarch of Latveria, attempting the betterment of humanity through world conquest! Unequaled and unrivaled in every manner, Doctor Doom has had many conflicts with both earthly and cosmic super-beings, but he will always be known as the eternal nemesis of Reed Richards and his accursed Fantastic Four!

Dr. Doom is transported to DC earth, what happens next?

• 158 results
    Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By Xanni15

@dextersinister: You made a point in addressing how often Doom loses, I was just wondering why even mention that when it should be obvious why he is losing.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@awesomedude: first of all how could they speed blitz through his force field which has withstood galacticus attacks which imp pales in comparison

Off topic didn't realize how DC orientated this site is, doom is one of most powerful people in marvel, thanos views him as a threat stealing the one of the most powerful beings , the beyonder, and his magic is no joke, comparing him to lex is a joke , he's a threat himself and he's got better feats for both prep and combat lex luthor is like Norman Osborn in comparison

Doom is one of the brightest minds in marvel and marvel tech is so unrealistic DC will be in awe at his tech, for example his time machine list can go on

Plus lol people saying flash bleed splits but look how Wally got his powers if doom wanted their speed he'd be able to pull off the experiment to get them plus like I said earlier they won't get past barrier

How you ask? Before Doom can even think of doing anything, before he produces a single thought.

Too bad Doom doesn't know how Wally got his powers.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: mere universes? do you have any idea what you are talking about? I just said they are different creations, and because of that, they are not like two universes inside one creation. can you read? your basically saying he can travel to DC to narutoverse to DBZverse to wildstorm multiverse. and that is ridiculous

He can. They're all just universes. Nothing more or less.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Takes Spectre's power like he did to Beyonder. Takes over.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
    Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@darkraiden: they are different creations you troll. if he can, when has he shown the ability to travel to other creations? and if that is the case, then darkseid can too, and so can all the new gods, spectre, me terrific......

unless you give a reason that is not an obvious and useless sentence like 'there all universes', stop trolling.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What has this thread dissolved into?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Dextersinister

@xanni15 said:

@dextersinister: You made a point in addressing how often Doom loses, I was just wondering why even mention that when it should be obvious why he is losing.

Your right, it should be obvious why he loses.

The above poster Mr I Likepoop makes some original points, how would Doom handle such an attack?

Mercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Mercules

Are you guys joking? Well first Doom would gain the majority in stock holdings for Wayne and Queens Enterprises making Batman and Green Arrow depressed homeless drunkards so there's 2 heroes dead to alcohol poisoning. After gaining control of the corporations Dr. Doom would then beat out Luther kill him with sorcery and prep and gain control of his company and gain all his Kryptonite. Dr. Doom would then pose as a new superhero in the Justice Leagues and use his new Kryptonian stores to kill superman Superboy and Supergirl and after that he would BFR DD into another dimension there that's 7 people taken care of. He would then gain control of the tower and with his charisma would gently sway the JL into becoming the Justice Lords. The remaining heroes become evil and Doom manipulated the U.S. government and Cadmus along with making an alliance with Darkseid to wipe out the JL. The JL is dealt with easily all except for MMH who is taken down by a combined effort of most of the villains in the DC Universe. Doom then manipulated the world until he is the Emperor of the Earth he then spreads out his Doombots and conquers the Milky Way Galaxy eventually taking on the Darkseid with the help of the New Gods but in reality he betrays the New Gods with only Darkseid as his opponent. He destroys Darkseid with his superior prep and is Emperor of the Universe. The Spectre try's to defeat him but can't face Doom with his awesome prep skills and the Thought Robot so he falls and then the Presence itself bows down to Doom's superior prep and names him God of the DC Universe.

Bored with having beat the entire DC Universe Doom goes back to the Marvel Universe with his god powers and promptly gets his ass handed to him by the Fantastic 4.

The End.

:)

Okay I'm sorry. I was absolutely dying from this. I honestly think I have to get surgery on my gut, because this was the most hilarious thing I've read in awhile, and I'm not dissing it or anything. This was just absolutely hilarious.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
    BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr doom will be raped by narutos tiny japanese child dick soon as he enters dc universe. I know Naruto isn't a dc character, but remember

Hes a fuking japan NINja which automatically makes appears in all possible omniverse.

I don't know why i'm laughing so hard.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
    Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilikepoopy8: Wow. If you are going to Fail you mine as well make it Epic.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
    Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-611e764976bba
    deactivated-611e764976bba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, well Dr. Doom would most likely start slow, he'd build some doom bots, discover ways on how to use Promethium to his advantage, and start making big profits from technological achievements, and disguise himself in this new world as a good guy looking to help the world, meanwhile he'd hire thugs for hire such as Deathstroke to take out financial competition, or absorb other companies all together until he becomes a billionaire, and buys his own country where he becomes absolute ruler and makes doom bots galore to protect his newly built castle. He learns magic from the best earth magic users and learns about Green Lanterns.. He then spies on the Green Lantern, learns his secret identity and has Deathstroke murder Hal Jordan when his ring is off, takes the ring to Doom, Doom is impressed with this power and when another Green Lantern comes to discover why Hal is dead Doom tells a lie, covering up the real story, he is lead to the Green Lanterns world, learns about the different lantern rings Then decides to plot and kill a yellow lantern. After this, he learns of LarFleeze, in which case he discovers his weakness using his amazing prep skills. He learns that a Blue/Green Lantern ring is highly effective against LarFleeze and kills him in his most unsuspecting of moments. Doom then becomes the Orange Agent of Doom and is satisfied with this level of power as he returns to earth and rules it with an iron fist.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr doom will be raped by narutos tiny japanese child dick soon as he enters dc universe. I know Naruto isn't a dc character, but remember

Hes a fuking japan NINja which automatically makes appears in all possible omniverse.

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Thanofleeze

Captain Atom is called after John Con becomes aware of the stranger's visit, and swiftly tears Doom into one billion trillion billion separate atoms.

Black Adam then comes on scene and mixes all the atoms into a milk shake, patents it as "Doom Shake", and soon becomes the most popular man on Earth, providing kids all over the globe with protein-rich frozen dairy products.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
    deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, well Dr. Doom would most likely start slow, he'd build some doom bots, discover ways on how to use Promethium to his advantage, and start making big profits from technological achievements, and disguise himself in this new world as a good guy looking to help the world, meanwhile he'd hire thugs for hire such as Deathstroke to take out financial competition, or absorb other companies all together until he becomes a billionaire, and buys his own country where he becomes absolute ruler and makes doom bots galore to protect his newly built castle. He learns magic from the best earth magic users and learns about Green Lanterns.. He then spies on the Green Lantern, learns his secret identity and has Deathstroke murder Hal Jordan when his ring is off, takes the ring to Doom, Doom is impressed with this power and when another Green Lantern comes to discover why Hal is dead Doom tells a lie, covering up the real story, he is lead to the Green Lanterns world, learns about the different lantern rings Then decides to plot and kill a yellow lantern. After this, he learns of LarFleeze, in which case he discovers his weakness using his amazing prep skills. He learns that a Blue/Green Lantern ring is highly effective against LarFleeze and kills him in his most unsuspecting of moments. Doom then becomes the Orange Agent of Doom and is satisfied with this level of power as he returns to earth and rules it with an iron fist.

Lame nerd exposition incoming...

I wrote a rather extensive storyline once about what would happen if Doom got a hold of a Green Ring.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanofleeze: I doubt Atom would do that unless he was bloodlusted.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Thanofleeze

@thanofleeze: I doubt Atom would do that unless he was bloodlusted.

Yet you find the concept of Black Adam selling milkshakes totally plausible?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper: What about a Yellow ring? He'd be good with one I think.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanofleeze: Scenario 2 doesn't happen without Scenario 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
    deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper: What about a Yellow ring? He'd be good with one I think.

Oh definitely, he would be good with one but Doom more centered on his willpower.

He has resisted genetic manipulation on a global scale with nothing but willpower, he also resisted the mental powers of Jebediah Killgrave, at point blank range through sheer will.

Plenty of people fear Doom, and he does like it, but force of will is his thing.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he would Build and watch

Doom is a strategist he'd most likely build his empire then make himself known,It isn't like he'd start robbing banks or anything.I see him double crossing a lot of DC villains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper: I think he'd be good with an orange lantern ring, considering there is only one user per Orange Lantern and power is also kind of his thing.. Also Orange Lanterns tend to be 50x more powerful than Green Lanterns because there not only tends to be one of them, but they also carry the freaking Lantern Battery in their hands and can create gigantic constructs.

He'd also do well with a blue Lantern ring, albeit not as well than the others because he gives his followers hope and is generally a good leader since his followers are extremely faithful to him.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Thanofleeze

@dailyukulele: Lex had one during Blackest Night. There doesn't have to be only one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanofleeze: Granted, but when larFleeze found out about that, he was furious, he has also killed every other fellow Orange Lantern because the desire for Power is too great and turns its user into a mindless power monger.

Avatar image for the_happy_wendingo
    The_Happy_Wendingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiodestromus: I think Doom would be even better in a world where no one knew who he was because he can easily fake alliances with anyone.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiodestromus: I think Doom would be even better in a world where no one knew who he was because he can easily fake alliances with anyone.

Yes this he could literally make him self look like a good guy in order to get access to tech or work from under ground as a name without a face

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
    deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beezlebub: Be super realistic The Presence send him back or send Spectre or Phantom Stranger do the dirty work

@demonknights said:

@beaconofstrength: DC in general has the more powerful characters. It's not a stretch.

Just because they have more powerhouses than Marvel, doesn't mean Doom would be useless; He's easily one of the top prep masters in Marvel, and would probably end up stealing someones powers. He's only second to Reed.

Steal powers from people and still loses...like that time he face Thor wearing Destroyer Armor and amount of prep?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

he didn't teal powers in that he stole a weapon he has beaten watchers this way deathstroke has taken down leagers Doom is a good deal better than him in every way lex does good and Dom is better than him there is countless scenarios where doom wins and only a few where he loses.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
    deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

he didn't teal powers in that he stole a weapon he has beaten watchers this way deathstroke has taken down leagers Doom is a good deal better than him in every way lex does good and Dom is better than him there is countless scenarios where doom wins and only a few where he loses.

You have to say that to the other user,since he said Doom's steals someone powers. Okay? Thanks.

Which countless scenarios? I don't seen Doom wins at a very long time.

crest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

first thing doom will do is study the place he is in. Finding it to be similar to mu he will do the most likely thing. Doom will become a HERO he will fight off foes easily, he will even show mercy sparing there lives (some he will convert to his minions if he deems them plyiable and us full enough)

As everyone loves heroes he is sure to find benefactors supplying him with labs and everything he needs for his research, With none the wiser that his real research is the heroes of this planet themselves. In due time he will become a trusted member of the justus league, Batman will honestly be his biggest threat well there, but as there is no past to dig up, he will only see what doom allows him to see. Not to mention the rest of the league is going to enjoy him telling batman to go to hell and making him look like a donkey with better prep from time to time

And much like the bat he will devise his own ways of dealing with the J.L Eventually putting his plan into action and incapacitating the league of so called justus. ONLY A FOOL WOULD NOT KNOW THAT ITS DOOM WHO DECIDES WHAT IS JUST!!!

and i for one would be buying that story arch in its entirety cause it would be awesome!!

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I would like to see what he does when he discovers the existence of the Lazarus Pit.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Meets Poison Ivy, falls in love, has sex, marries her, has sex again and makes a baby.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: they are different creations you troll. if he can, when has he shown the ability to travel to other creations? and if that is the case, then darkseid can too, and so can all the new gods, spectre, me terrific......

unless you give a reason that is not an obvious and useless sentence like 'there all universes', stop trolling.

He has. He's teleported to the chaos dimension and to other universes. If he makes it do DC, that means that DC and Marvel have a connection somewhere and thus they're only a universe away. There are no "other creations" in canon. They're simply different universes. Which he can travel to. Same with Mr. Terrific. Spectre probably can't due to limitations by God or w/e but yeah.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden please do not say another word of mindless stupidity this is a thread I'm interested in and I don't want your presence tainting it. Doom could take down Superman and many of the leaguers. Somebody give me a way he could take down MMH and I believe he would beat the entire JL with prep. Lots of prep.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#136  Edited By dernman

He and Lex Luthor will go to the lab and create a love child together. Then one will promptly try and kill the other.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But he's more powerful then Lex Luthor. And arguably smarter...

Takao0815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Takao0815

1 He collects with its technology data and some money (introduced only Internet access).

2 He built a small base (buying office buildings, etc.) and continues to collect data.

3 He is building a portal to the Marvel Earth 616 and continues to collect data.

4 He worried from the DC universe useful resources (henchman NTH metal, etc.) and goes back to marvel.

Zoom + Doom = Win

KingWillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By KingWillie

Dooooommm!

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

he lives on the streets

DarkseidFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr Doom is a badass villain .He's much more interesting than Thanos

Avatar image for the_happy_wendingo
    The_Happy_Wendingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseidfanboy: He'd destroy the multiverse and become the God of earth and the cosmos and leave some heroes alive for his own amusement, for he is a forgiving kind of villain, just like current doom.. Thats what would happen if Doom came to DC.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By McFlicky

An incursion happens and he becomes omnipotent to save the planet and rules as the god emperor of dc earth

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC hero are Doom

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

he gets deported

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He conquers it.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
    darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

Batman would beat him with prep time.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#148  Edited By vinomonster

Minutes after he get transported the Watchtower will detect an anomaly. Vic and Billy might be the first one who will Boom there and if they cant handle the scenario the League will be alerted.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_philosoraptor_: He'd probably end up ruling his own country within a month with a Power Ring from every Green Lantern within five months, stealing Brainiac's technology within seven months buying out LexCorp within two years, and then having Vandal Savage assassinated because even Doctor Doom hates Nazis.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The scenario mentioned above would work, but then doom probably realizes that it would be no use fighting them, and. Plays the "traveled from another multimeter, don't know who/what I am card" batman instantly starts laughing, but stupider heads prevail and superman thinks he has a chance at redemption, (because doom tells a VERY convincing back story, and face it, we all know doom can do that). And everyone else grudgingly agrees but looks at supes like "you stupid" doom then infiltrates, does research, and finds weaknesses, then after a couple of years makes this ply for control, taking the green lanterns first and taking their rings, and through a force of pure will, barely stops flash, knowing he can't currently defeat them, flies to lantern homeworld (I dunno which lantern homeworld he land on most likely hope FIRST) getting there several hours before bla, becomes reaaaaaalllllly powerful, and still barely defeats them all, using kryptonite on superman family, which he stole from lex or bats. He then, which heavy damage on his armor, flies off to his next checkpoint, which after that, he slowly works his way up to the to 4th dimensional imp power steal then seizes control of the universe, barely defeatin spectre, which gains presences attention, and prescience orchestrates things in order for him to be defeated, all completely off panel (I'm pretty sure TOO A s doing the same in the current secret wars) but anyway, he gets defeated ,sent to prison, breaks out, and tries the same thing all over again. That or after several years, after he comes in, goes back to mu, and rinse wash repeat (except for the infiltration part). That, or he loses.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.