Dr Doom in D&D 3.5

#1 Posted by Primarch (595 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey folks,

For any of you D&D players out there, how would you go about making a Dr. Doom based character in D&D? 

Its tough to mix an armour user with using magic, without putting all your feats towards it (costs a crap load of feats to get Arcane Armour (Heavy)). So what do you folks thing?

I put up a thread on the D&D boards, for their opinion, will gladly share what they suggest with you folks.

#2 Edited by Alladin Sane (55 posts) - - Show Bio

That's funny I was just about to do the same thing, so if you have found any useful ideas please post them. Oh except I am going to do it it in 4th edition.

#3 Posted by MisterWhisper (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

Why in god's name would you want to play 4th edition, it is a horrid mess. Pathfinder is the way to go.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.