Doom rules!!

#1 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Victor Von Doom is one of the baddest willians there is! I mean a guy who makes his own armor that can completely stand up to a blast by Thanos with the infinity gauntlet is definitely of of the baddest guys I've seen!!

#2 Posted by Retrocide (44 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got to throw down a 'Fo Sho' here.

I find Thanos cool, but Dr. Doom seems a bit more dynamic to me. Unfortunately, I hate the Fantastic Four, so I don't get to see much of ol' Vic.

#3 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

I just don't know what to think about Doom vs Thanos. I go back and forth because they both seem so invincible! Its an eternal debate and unless the characters become real life people and fight it out to the death, we'll never know. Oh well.

#4 Posted by DEADPOOL (2709 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom is probably the only character in comics that scares me... but at the same time, he's one of the few I'd follow.

#5 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

The Time Keeper says:

"I just don't know what to think about Doom vs Thanos. I go back and forth because they both seem so invincible! Its an eternal debate and unless the characters become real life people and fight it out to the death, we'll never know. Oh well."

I apologize for possibly turning this into a battles thread, but I have to politely disagree on your opinion that Doom is anywhere near the equal of Thanos... Don't get me wrong, Doom is a Bad-@$$, but Thanos b*tchslaps the Silver Surfer on a regular basis.

#6 Posted by Intervener (453 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Black Adam is the best.

Doom's got a close second though.

#7 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the idea.

#8 Posted by The Psyentist (17318 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Doom is currently my favourite character. He's intellectual, a technological genius, a master of the mysic arts...okay I think I'm gonna marry him now...;)

#9 Posted by Magda (2003 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom is my fav villain.

#10 Posted by Magda (2003 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah and powerful

#11 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

The Psyentist says:

"Doctor Doom is currently my favourite character. He's intellectual, a technological genius, a master of the mysic arts...okay I think I'm gonna marry him now...;)"

lol, Doom is pretty awesome

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"The Psyentist says:
"Doctor Doom is currently my favourite character. He's intellectual, a technological genius, a master of the mysic arts...okay I think I'm gonna marry him now...;)"
lol, Doom is pretty awesome"

Why'd you bring it back D-Man? lol

#13 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"The Psyentist says:
lol, Doom is pretty awesome"

Why'd you bring it back D-Man? lol"

Boredom

#14 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5444 posts) - - Show Bio

indeed he does lol :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.