Doctor Doom (fandub)

#1 Posted by The Lobster (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

I recently did a Doctor Doom fandub. 

I had to find the Doctor Doom voice I heard in my head and project it onto the recording. To me, whenever I read Doom in the comics, It always seemed like Doctor Doom would have an arrogant Sean Connery like voice mixed with a bit of Mr. Freeze from Arkham City. That's how he sounds to me when I read him in the comics, so I decided to give that a try. Here's the result.

What do you folks think? Good? Bad? okay? I'd love to know.
#2 Posted by BigMaraSpence (74 posts) - - Show Bio

That is how I imagine Doom's voice as well. It was a little difficult to understand, but I found that to be accurate with how it would be in real life. I give you a thumbs up. My only critique, try some longer dubs to flesh out the voice a bit.

#3 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Very interesting take on Doom here... Sounds vaguely like Tom Hardy's Bane crossed with Darth Vader, which really works, considering Doom's character. Awesome job. =)

#4 Posted by The Lobster (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you both, glad you enjoyed it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.