Best Dr Doom related storys?

#1 Posted by Hit_Monkey (882 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone one name some particularly good Doom books to read?

#2 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84682 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know about back in the day, but I just read the recent issue of Avengers Children Crusade. I'm tellin ya, pick it up.

#3 Posted by Jake Fury (18447 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
"I dont know about back in the day, but I just read the recent issue of Avengers Children Crusade. I'm tellin ya, pick it up. "

Viners! 

Heed the words of Gambler. He speaks the truth. This series is pure win.
#4 Edited by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

- Books Of Doom
- Doctor Strange and Doctor Doom: Triumph And Torment
- Dr.Doom And The Masters Of Evil
- Secret Wars of course

#5 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" - Books Of Doom - Doctor Strange and Doctor Doom: Triumph And Torment - Dr.Doom And The Masters Of Evil - Secret Wars of course "
Nice choices
#6 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" - Books Of Doom - Doctor Strange and Doctor Doom: Triumph And Torment - Dr.Doom And The Masters Of Evil - Secret Wars of course "
Books of Doom is amazing, shame it's out of ****ing print.
#7 Edited by Titan1930 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Secret wars is maybe the best moment i've ever read, doom was a badass defeating the beyonder and also when he got all this power he prefer to be a good god instead of defeat his enemies, also you shall read Books of doom and Doctor Strange and Doctor Doom: Triumph And Torment... as a bonus i recommend doom war, maybe is not the best marvel saga, but hey! Doom is the main character!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.