Any like Doom?

#1 Posted by GothamRed (2562 posts) - - Show Bio

So I've been wondering this for a while, are there any DC Supervillains similar to doom in power, skill, and menace?

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (38544 posts) - - Show Bio

NO MAN EQUALS DOOM!

#4 Posted by GothamRed (2562 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda saw Circe as DC's answer to Enchantress, but I can see some Doom in her.

#5 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Well they would have to be both technologically savvy, as well as magically inclined. That being said DOOM RULES ALL!!!!!

#6 Edited by starrk_coyote (620 posts) - - Show Bio

Well they would have to be both technologically savvy, as well as magically inclined. That being said DOOM RULES ALL!!!!!

pretty much it

#7 Posted by Farkam (4784 posts) - - Show Bio

NO MAN EQUALS DOOM!

This. Eat your heart out Saren.

#8 Edited by GothamRed (2562 posts) - - Show Bio

While I do get the inclination to do the Doom has no equal thing (and in ways that is true), I'd still like at least a few serious answers beyond no one. I feel there has to be someone at DC who has Doom-like attributes at this point.

#9 Posted by Wolverine08 (38544 posts) - - Show Bio

While I do get the inclination to do the Doom has no equal thing (and in ways that is true), I'd still like at least a few serious answers beyond no one. I feel there has to be someone at DC who has Doom-like attributes at this point.

Lex Luthor is somewhat like Doctor Doom IMO just without the magic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.